Adding primo to already complicated cycle

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Is there any benefit to adding primo to sus300, Tren A,mast E, cycle?
If so at what dose would you suggest?

DOOM

Reaction score
Of course there is but it is usually run @ 600mg or more for 14-20 weeks. It also takes about 5-6 weeks to see its full effects. Then there is the price it’s expensive! I don’t think it’s worth it on this run with Tren and Mast already in the mix. It’s best utilized when body fat is 10% or below.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
From what I’ve heard you might not even notice the primo if ran with tren.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You've already got your bases covered with a Test, a Nandrolone, and a DHT. I'd say leave the Primo for another time.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldn't even run tren and mast together the are the same thing with one just being a less toxic and less aggressive version.

Literally Mast has been considered by many as the tame tren.

Run the mast after the tren cycle.

DOOM

Reaction score
I wouldn't even run tren and mast together the are the same thing with one just being a less toxic and less aggressive version.

Literally Mast has been considered by many as the tame tren.

Run the mast after the tren cycle.
You are literally the first person that I have ever heard say that. IMO they are incomparable. Mast is very mild almost side effect free.Tren is one of strongest steroids in the world. Nothing wrong with running them together.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You are literally the first person that I have ever heard say that. IMO they are incomparable. Mast is very mild almost side effect free.Tren is one of strongest steroids in the world. Nothing wrong with running them together.

Makes no sense to run both they do the same thing, just as you said one being stronger so why waste money running 2 compounds that do the same thing.

Honestly, not the only one that knows these things.

If he wants to run something with it, make it make sense.

The tren is over ruling the mast because it's stronger, much stronger

Last edited:

DOOM

Reaction score
Makes no sense to run both they do the same thing, just as you said one being stronger so why waste money running 2 compounds that do the same thing.

Honestly, not the only one that knows these things.

If he wants to run something with it, make it make sense.

The tren is over ruling the mast because it's stronger, much stronger
I am just confused why you keep saying they do the same thing? Then you say Tren is much stronger. Test, Tren, Mast, is one of the most common cutting stacks out there for a reason! Synergy! The mast and Tren will complement each other nicely if body fat is sub 12%.

I have quite a bit of experience with both compounds. Honestly they are nothing alike besides they both give a dry grainy look, again if body fat is low enough. As you already know the size and strength gains are much, much, much more prevalent with Tren. Absolutely incomparable!! As are the the side effects. Tren can literally make people go crazy! The side effects are worse then any recreational drug that I have ever used. I’ve used more then most!

Last edited:

New Threads