Qst about stacking compounds

Reaction score
I don't really understand how stacking compounds works because it sounds like some will cancel out or overshadow the effects of others and some will work well together giving the benefits of each.

For example, it seems like a test base is used primarily because so many anabolics supress T production. But how often is it additive?

For example, if I did a Test 500 / Var stack, would I still be getting the full helpful effects of the 500 Test? Or would the Var have more influence on how my body reacts to training and diet?

I know there is probably no simple answer to this...

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I'm on test Mast E& Tren A
Everything is working just fine!
I know I'd never run anything w/o some form of test!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Test is used always as the main ingredient. Then you can add on top of that like deca, mast, Tren or orals. They actually boost results when stacking.

Someone else will explain better then me about the science but take certain shit to accomplish certain shit.

I just experiment with different combos but my most effective so far has been test and deca with a kick start of dbol or anadrol.

how long you been taking shit?

Big Mikey

Reaction score
You're shooting powerful drugs into your body that freaks out your endocrine system so severely it wildly alters your homeostasis. Your system doesn't like that so it reacts in a variety of extreme ways in an attempt to reset homeostasis, one of which is a shutdown of natural testosterone production. Without enough testosterone in your system you're not going to be satisfied with your results & may well experience significant side effects from the imbalance. Basically, your body hates being out of homeostasis & the test in a stack makes that somewhat better.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The drugs you choose all have different characteristics, so it depends upon what you're looking for. Are you trying to gain size? Strength? Get lean for a show? All those goals have better compound choices to achieve them.

Sometimes you also stack because you've hit the threshold where a compounds unwanted effects become too great. For example, say if you run anything over 500mg of Test your E2 and blood pressure skyrockets. You might try 300mg Test and 300mg of NPP since the NPP doesn't convert to E2, and your water retention is less than on just Test, so your BP drops into a better range. Your up to 600mg of total drugs per week, with less unwanted side effects.

Even your example of Test and Anavar can be used multiple ways. If you're looking for a nice bump in strength, something like 500mg Test with 50mg Anavar pre-workout could do the trick, while if you're trying to retain muscle on a diet and look lean, 150mg Test and Anavar daily could be sufficient.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And most stacks have Test, or a Test derivative as part of a stack for the Estrogen it provides. Too little is not good, so you wouldn't want to omit that, usually. Estrogen is needed in the muscle building process, and for sexual function, and bone health.

I have heard though that physique competitors drop it right before a show to lose that last little bit of water, but I can't say if that's true for certain.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
And back in the day, many PLers would run a low dose of Test with their cycle.

What you take should be based on the results you're hoping to achieve. Winny would be a terrible choice if you're looking for strength gains as many have been injured by running it high. Also your joints feel like shit when running winny. Deca works well for strength and size as well as keeping your joints feeling great under heavy loads. So, my point is do your research and determine what AAS fits your needs best to reach your goals.

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanations, it's starting to make more sense. I think the next step for me is learning characteristics of each compound.

Reactions: Jin

Gabriel

Reaction score
Also stacking can allow for lower doses...means less sides..I have aways had great results with low doses..it takes a good bit of research and use to find what works best for you

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Don’t stack testolone with ostarine (SARMs) despite what u read. They work fine by themselves.

New Threads