test p compared to test e

dad

Reaction score
I'm looking to start my 2nd cycle soon. my 1st cycle was 500mg test e. i was planning on doing 750mg for 2nd for 16 weeks. it looks like i may be getting test p now by mistake. how much should i pin per week to get a similar result? the lab name is bio trex.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm looking to start my 2nd cycle soon. my 1st cycle was 500mg test e. i was planning on doing 750mg for 2nd for 16 weeks. it looks like i may be getting test p now by mistake. how much should i pin per week to get a similar result? the lab name is bio trex.

650 is about equivalent to 750 of test e.

84 and 72% test respectively when accounting for the weight of the ester.

Massacre

Reaction score
The plus side with this mistake is that Test P is fast acting so it'll kick in a lot quicker than Test E.

DOOM

Reaction score
Whats up dad? Hey man this is very little information to go on. Are you on TRT? If so I would source some long ester test and ditch the prop. Test prop has its place especially with people that still need to pct. In fact I would highly recommend using it, but not for more then 10-12 weeks, unless of course you just enjoy pain.

DOOM

Reaction score
Let me know if you have any questions?

Tatlifter

Reaction score
I like prop. Main difference will be more pinning...pretty much every other day. I do MWF on P. and just 1-2x a week on cyp/E

Like Jin stated the esters will throw the % off a little but IMO not much worth worrying about if you plan using 650-750

Although for 16 weeks (which is a good test cycle length imo)_p is going to have you feeling like a pin cushion

BrotherIron

Reaction score
You'll want to pin 3x a week or EOD. I wouldn't recommend pinning Test Prop 2x a week. There's more compound in P than E. The ester weight is greater with E.

I'd pin 200mg each shot and take it 3x/wk (Mon/Wed/Fri OR Tue/Thur/Sat). You can also run the Prop for a shorter duration than you would with Enanth.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
What a it cyp? I have been pining 120mg EOD, but I’ve been in discussion with others who were advocating pining 240mg twice weekly. Thoughts?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What about cyp? I have been pining 120mg EOD, but I’ve been in discussion with others who were advocating pining 240mg twice weekly. Thoughts?

EOD is unecesary. 2X per week at most, some do 1X.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Hope you like pinning

The term "human pincushion" comes to mind... Then again, if anyone has been at this since the 90s, they probably were a pincushion running a test/winstrol-v/equipoise cycle... I literally stuck myself every dang day for 12 weeks.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Could be worse... You could go back in the day and pin multiple times a week with a 21g. Talk about ouch.

DOOM

Reaction score
The whole “pin cushion” phrase is irrelevant. The real issue with test prop is it’s Painful! There is a reason it is only dosed @ 100mg/ml. It doesn’t hold well at higher dosage. It crystallizes and crashes just from cold temperatures.

Even if you only injected M, W, F too try and reach 600mg a week. You would have to inject 2ml at a time. I PROMISE you that if you inject 200mg of Prop into your deltoid you will have PIP for at least 2-3 days. Not being able to use your arms properly might infringe on your lifting and gains! Duh, not to mention make your cycle very unpleasant.

You will get this same exact effect if you inject 200mg of prop into your quads. I guarantee you will be limping around for days and won’t want to do squats, deadlifts or even walk or run for that matter.

Now you can lessen these effects by injecting a lower dosage everyday. Though you will still definitely feel the bite of the prop!

Lol, All the TuFF guys can now step up and tell there story about how the PIP isn’t that bad and to just man up!! They are just trying to be cool.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Lol, All the TuFF guys can now step up and tell there story about how the PIP isn’t that bad and to just man up!! They are just trying to be cool.

Worst PIP I ever had was from vastus medialis injections. Swelled so much, my knee was only semi functional for an entire week. Never again.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
The whole “pin cushion” phrase is irrelevant. The real issue with test prop is it’s Painful! There is a reason it is only dosed @ 100mg/ml. It doesn’t hold well at higher dosage. It crystallizes and crashes just from cold temperatures.

Even if you only injected M, W, F too try and reach 600mg a week. You would have to inject 2ml at a time. I PROMISE you that if you inject 200mg of Prop into your deltoid you will have PIP for at least 2-3 days. Not being able to use your arms properly might infringe on your lifting and gains! Duh, not to mention make your cycle very unpleasant.

You will get this same exact effect if you inject 200mg of prop into your quads. I guarantee you will be limping around for days and won’t want to do squats, deadlifts or even walk or run for that matter.

Now you can lessen these effects by injecting a lower dosage everyday. Though you will still definitely feel the bite of the prop!

I'd recommend doing 1mL in each delt for 1 day, then rotate cheeks the other 2 days. He also may not have any Pip from the shot. The only thing that gave me a painful inject was suspension in water, winny in water, and 1-Test Cyp. Prop never gave me a problem and many people I know haven't had issues either. Just don't pin a lot in a small muscle. You could also pin your pecs too.

DOOM

Reaction score
I'd recommend doing 1mL in each delt for 1 day, then rotate cheeks the other 2 days. He also may not have any Pip from the shot. The only thing that gave me a painful inject was suspension in water, winny in water, and 1-Test Cyp. Prop never gave me a problem and many people I know haven't had issues either. Just don't pin a lot in a small muscle. You could also pin your pecs too.
Test prop in your pecs! Haha, your a mad man!! The worst PIP I ever had was from using DHB or 1- Test cyp. I had to go to the ER and I had a hematoma the size of a grapefruit on my Vent Glute for 3 months! Never again!!

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
The term "human pincushion" comes to mind... Then again, if anyone has been at this since the 90s, they probably were a pincushion running a test/winstrol-v/equipoise cycle... I literally stuck myself every dang day for 12 weeks.
Equipose leaves bad bruises, no?

I got debilitating PIP {and test flu} from test E with an overdosed suspension of benzl bezoate

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Test prop in your pecs! Haha, your a mad man!! The worst PIP I ever had was from using DHB or 1- Test cyp. I had to go to the ER and I had a hematoma the size of a grapefruit on my Vent Glute for 3 months! Never again!!

I shoot everything in my pecs. 1-Test Cyp in the pec did suck but I'm a big masochist so what can I say. I will say Susp in water was hell. That was the one thing I won't do again. Luckily for me prop doesn't bother me. Another spot I like to shoot is the triceps. Not a fan of biceps. I did that once and ouch! Calves also suck.

New Threads