Newbie in need of advice

Reaction score
So i just started cycle
Sustanon 250mg per week
D bol 25 mg per day
And I need to know how much nac I you guys think i should take to keep the d bol from wrecking my liver im looking at 1200mg per day 600mg in the morning and 600mg at night but Isk if thats enough of to much any advice?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Always better to research first before you go injecting yourself with hormones and eating dbol.

Lots to learn here. Welcome. Read up.

If you want to be part of our community then I suggest you actually introduce yourself.

600mg 2x daily will work. TUDCA is superior. 25mg of dbol isn’t going to wreak havoc on your liver anyhow.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Plenty of good information here!
Always do research BEFORE you do anything!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UGB.

Why Sust instead of Cyp, Enth or Prop? Sust being a blend of esters can be more difficult to get dialed-in from the standpoint of stable blood serum levels.

Height / weight / experience / goals?

Reaction score
I apology gize my name is james ive been lifting for five years height is 5ft 10in weight is 209 lbs im hoping to regain the strength I lost in the time after the marine corp to be able to compete in strongman again

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome Destrias. I would bump the test to 500 and drop the bolts for a first cycle. Run 12-15 weeks of test @ 500 split into 2 shots a week. That's a normal first time cycle. Also make sure you have pct on hand or it will all be for nothing. If you insist on the dollar. Hit 30mg split in 3 or more doses throughout the day for first 4 weeks as a kick start until the oil kicks in. Splitting the doses allows your blood levels to stay more consistent. Remember have to pct or its gunna be a waste. Welcome and have a good one bro

New Threads