Letro vs. Liquidex vs. Tamox

Reaction score
What is the difference between the 3 during cycle and pct?
Thanks.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
letro is the strongest ai .Liquidex is arimidex a average ai similar to aromasin.Tomax is nolvadex its used with clomid in pct or used on cycle when your getting bad gyno

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
To add... AIs prevent the body from converting to estrogen in the first place. Keeps estrogen levels down . SERMS selectively prevent any estrogen present from binding, by occupying the receptor with a stronger affinity. These won't lower your estrogen levels, just prevent it from doing unwanted things, like gyno.

Common AIs are Arimidex/Anastrozole, Aromasin/Exemestane, and Letrozole/Femera.

Common SERMS are Colomid/Clomiphene and Nolvadex/Tamoxifen.

Reaction score
Ok. What would you guys use during cycle, and pct- and why would you use those vs. something else?
Why not just go with letro vs. liquidex?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Has anyone had bad side effects from using Letro?
Do you use letro preemptively (once a week), or only if you see gyno?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone had bad side effects from using Letro?
Do you use letro preemptively (once a week), or only if you see gyno?

Never used it before, most choose their AI of choice due to availability, or past experiences. Usually it's Adex or Aromasin, not sure exactly why you don't hear too much about Letro.

I'm a fan of getting blood work done to see if I need something, vs just taking an extra drug by chance I need it. If bloodwork shows that an AI is necessary, either take lower does or different compounds, or add the AI preemptively.

SERMS are usually used as PCT, although either Nolva or Clomid(forget which) works very well for combating gyno issues that pop up. I could also see SERMS having a place during a cycle if you're especially estrogen sensitive, yet blood tests don't show elevated estrogen. An AI would crash your levels there, while the SERMS would just occupy certain receptors.

New Threads