Are steroids over rated

Reaction score
Don't care about cardio any more. I just want to get ****in huge lads. I am thinking about steroid cycles. What should I get in my blood stream to size me up like a turkey at Christmas?

Attachments

• 20200707_235225.jpg
    20200707_235225.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 104
Reaction score
Highly overrated. I am a newb and very underwhelmed by them so far.

Anyway you look really young. You can **** up your hormone production, growth and development starting that young.

But welcome! There are some really helpful people here if you stick around.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You will gain size then lose it all if you don’t learn how to eat a surplus of reasonably healthy calories every single day consistently. First things first.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Lots of food & start doing alot of research! Welcome to the underground!!!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Great first post. Per Savage, eat the turkey son. You don't care about cardio anymore but want to put steroids in your body? Per Sic, do some research and start with left ventricular hypertrophy. You want to see a lot of those turkeys at Christmas, reconsider bagging the cardio.

Where's the legs pics? No wheels, no respect around these parts. Welcome to UG.

DOOM

Reaction score
Milk and peanut butter sandwich's are a great first cycle. Oh and lift heavy stuff!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting question in the title.

Are they overrated? Depends on who is doing the rating. I will say that for the most part the average gym goer has unrealistic expectations. Taking them will not make you look like the Rock nor will they take the place of proper nutrition and training.

You look relatively young (mid 20s or younger). If that’s the case your body is still making the hormones naturally that older guys are using a needle for. If you can’t put on size naturally, you won’t be able to put on size enhanced. Like the others said, it’s all about food and training. What you are doing In terms of diet and training now makes you look like a basketball player. Eat and train like a bodybuilder if you want to look like a bodybuilder.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
they did make gibs claim he looks like the rock though

Interesting question in the title.

Are they overrated? Depends on who is doing the rating. I will say that for the most part the average gym goer has unrealistic expectations. Taking them will not make you look like the Rock nor will they take the place of proper nutrition and training.

You look relatively young (mid 20s or younger). If that’s the case your body is still making the hormones naturally that older guys are using a needle for. If you can’t put on size naturally, you won’t be able to put on size enhanced. Like the others said, it’s all about food and training. What you are doing In terms of diet and training now makes you look like a basketball player. Eat and train like a bodybuilder if you want to look like a bodybuilder.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Basically u gotta stick around for a few weeks or months before anybody will answer that question seriously.
Most of these guys are old and wise, and therefore conservative. Conservative in their politics and conservative in their approach to caring for ur youth.

If u stick around, u will have the right questions to ask,
and they will be giving u the right answers and support to guide ur journey.
Also to be fair, girls really don’t see the difference between a you, a 135lbs guy with abs,
and Arnold, a 235lbs guy with abs.

Last edited:

andy

Elite
Reaction score
It's like Le Priest said once: "our day's as a newbie u get protein shake and gym membership as a start-up stack now it's gym membership and roids"

just get the shit out ya head dude. Go train, do your cardio, eat - count your calories (calories in-calories out), learn to do basic stuff first.
It might sound rough but u might thank us later. U can end up ****ing up hormones dude. train those young guns first.

chandy

Reaction score
restart and and actually introduce yourself. if u need examples go to that part of the forum and look around.

testnoob

Reaction score
Welcome. Basically what your being advised is if your asking questions like that then your not ready for steroids. Eat, train and read. There is a lot of information on these boards and very knowledgeable people here. Good luck

Gabriel

Reaction score
If you're here next month,you will get some help...nothing worthwhile comes easy..there is no shortcuts or magic bullets..just hard work,blood and guts..how bad do you want it??... that's what I want to know..because at your age,alot can be done without PEDs...but at your age,alot of people want it NOW...and that's not how it works...so stick around if you want the right answers...

New Threads