Introducing myself

Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me UG is the best place to get info and help by people who are serious with anabolics. I am 34, and the pandemic really took a toll on my body. I’ve been on TRT for 2 years now, but I am looking to add a few things to create a stack. I am a beginner, and right now I am trying to cut body and belly fat. I’ve been very interested in adding anavar. The quarantine really threw my body out of wack and I experienced extreme weight gain. What I’ve read is that Anavar and Winstrol have excellent belly fat properties, and I want to start using one or the other while getting back on my bike. Eventually I want to start bulking up, but in the immediate, I am more worried about burning the fat and becoming more lean. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I could do? I’ve read that steroids can mess with your libido, but if used with Test correctly, it can actually boost it. Or is using a cut agent, and only the cut thats like this, 50mg Test P/ 50mg Mast P/ 50mg Tren Ace 150mg/ml. Can somebody please help? I’m getting serious about this and dying to start, just need to know what and how. Also, does anyone recommend hgh as well?

Thanks everyone

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me UG is the best place to get info and help by people who are serious with anabolics. I am 34, and the pandemic really took a toll on my body. I’ve been on TRT for 2 years now, but I am looking to add a few things to create a stack. I am a beginner, and right now I am trying to cut body and belly fat. I’ve been very interested in adding anavar. The quarantine really threw my body out of wack and I experienced extreme weight gain. What I’ve read is that Anavar and Winstrol have excellent belly fat properties, and I want to start using one or the other while getting back on my bike. Eventually I want to start bulking up, but in the immediate, I am more worried about burning the fat and becoming more lean. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I could do? I’ve read that steroids can mess with your libido, but if used with Test correctly, it can actually boost it. Or is using a cut agent, and only the cut thats like this, 50mg Test P/ 50mg Mast P/ 50mg Tren Ace 150mg/ml. Can somebody please help? I’m getting serious about this and dying to start, just need to know what and how. Also, does anyone recommend hgh as well?

Thanks everyone

Who is your buddy?

In my experience, anavar or winny can have a temporary cosmetic benefit when less than 12% bf. If are higher than 12% it’s an expensive way to crash your lipids.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.

my advice - lose the weight through exercise and diet. Your first cycle should be only test. You can either be in a calorie deficit or surplus depending on your goals.

once that cycle is done you now know how your body reacts to test. Which should be the base of most stacks. Then the next cycle you could add Winstrol or Var. if the body reacts bad you can cut that compound out because you already know it ain’t the test.

ive learned this information from being on here awhile and reading what the veterans have to say. I’m just parroting the guys I respect on here

Reaction score
Welcome.

my advice - lose the weight through exercise and diet. Your first cycle should be only test. You can either be in a calorie deficit or surplus depending on your goals.

once that cycle is done you now know how your body reacts to test. Which should be the base of most stacks. Then the next cycle you could add Winstrol or Var. if the body reacts bad you can cut that compound out because you already know it ain’t the test.

ive learned this information from being on here awhile and reading what the veterans have to say. I’m just parroting the guys I respect on here

That’s incredibly helpful man, I appreciate you. So when me taking 180mg weekly, do you think I should increase that?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Steroids don't burn fat, they're anabolic, not catabolic. Even the mythical Anavar which you speak is used to help people GAIN weight they lost due to certain medical issues.

Proper diet and exercise, calories in vs calories, will determine if you gain/lose weight, and whether it's fat/muscle that you gain/lose.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to ug!
Plenty of good information here,
Start doing alot of research on what you are looking to achieve!!

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
That’s incredibly helpful man, I appreciate you. So when me taking 180mg weekly, do you think I should increase that?

you are currently on 180mg a week? Of test? Doctor prescribed? Have you been doing blood work?

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome aboard brother! You diet, determination and discipline will dictate your transformation. Try not to get too ahead of yourself with the drugs.

You already have an advantage being on trt. My first suggestion would be a Testosterone only cycle 500mg week for 12 weeks.

If you really must run a stack with the goal of lean gains and minimal side effects. Again I suggest a 12 week cycle using Test Cyp @ 350mg and Npp @ 350mg. At these dosages your entire cycle should be side effect free!

Grego

Reaction score
as it has been said, diet, diet and diet. until you learn how food impacts your body the stuff in those little bottles is of little benefit. My opinion, start keeping tract of what you are eating, Calories- Protein, Carbs and Fat. learn the correlation between the food you eat and what you look like in the mirror. it is much cheaper than drugs and way more sustainable. there is time for the rest, oh and welcome to the forum.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
DO NOT USE GEAR TO LOSE WEIGHT!! Yes, you can lose body fat on some cycles, but that seriously isn't what using gear is for. Do everything naturally until you plateau to the point using gear becomes a viable option if you want to get to the next level. Obviously for you, that isn't now. Steroids are some seriously powerful drugs that alter your endocrine system in quite radical ways, sometimes permanently. Don't use drugs like that for something you can accomplish safely with diet & exercise.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. Diet is key to weight gain or weight loss and conditioning helps too (but not as much as diet).

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. You've come to the right place for info and advice