Adding Anavar to cycle??

Reaction score
Let me start with a little info on me. I just turned 40 I’m 5”11 about 13-14 percent bf. Been on TRT 200 mg a week for about two years.

first cycle was 500 mg test a week for 12 weeks

I'm currently on week 7 of my second cycle. 500mg test and 300 mg decca a week for 12 weeks. The first 4 weeks I did 30 mg Dbol. I’ve had pretty good results so far although I was out of the gym almost two weeks because I had to travel..

on to my question. I have a bunch of anavar that I got because I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do dbol or var .. so I was thinking of adding that in for the last 4 weeks. I would like to here some opinions if that’s a good idea or if I should just leave it till next cycle? If so how much would you say to take?

thanks in advance!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What are your goals? Only 12 weeks of Deca?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'd forget the Anavar, and just run the Deca/Test longer, as long as it works for you.

Reaction score
I'd forget the Anavar, and just run the Deca/Test longer, as long as it works for you.
I’d say the last two weeks I really started seeing the results. Much more fullness in my muscles and my strength has been going up every workout. Really liking it a lot actually.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Anavar on the shelf then?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Your gains will slow down. If you want to keep going. Add the var.

I'd just drop down to test only for a few weeks. Then add your npp or deca (whatever you're running) and add var in.

Npp and Var go really well together.

In my opinion there is no need for these 12, 16, 20 week cycles. Eat your food.

Reaction score

I'd just drop down to test only for a few weeks. Then add your npp or deca (whatever you're running) and add var in.

The food is the hardest part! I can only eat so much.. I’ve getting 4,000 calories a day and I actually think I should be eating more.. I honestly don’t know how much more I can eat..

German89

Elite
Reaction score
The food is the hardest part! I can only eat so much.. I’ve getting 4,000 calories a day and I actually think I should be eating more.. I honestly don’t know how much more I can eat..

are you about the life, or not?

sounds like getting your calories in should be your main focus at the moment, not your cycle.

one must have diet in place prior to hormones.

Reaction score

if I was to add the Var for 4 weeks how much do you recommend a day?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
are you about the life, or not?

sounds like getting your calories in should be your main focus at the moment, not your cycle.

one must have diet in place prior to hormones.

This!!!! If you don't know how to get more Kcal in then take them as a liquid. Drink shakes instead of water with your meal. Eat nutrient dense foods like oatmeal, beef, potatoes, milk, etc.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Get bigger.. I’d like to be 220

eat the dianabol, that shit will get you big af.

especially if you start eating it now at week 7

if thats what youre saying you have dbol too

otherwise yes eat the anavar that is a great product at 7 weeks in

Reaction score
This!!!! If you don't know how to get more Kcal in then take them as a liquid. Drink shakes instead of water with your meal. Eat nutrient dense foods like oatmeal, beef, potatoes, milk, etc.

i definitely eat.. I have 6 eggs 2 whole 4 whites a chicken sausage and oatmeal for breakfast
shake or Greek yogurt with fruit for snack chicken breast wrap with rice for lunch
pbj or yogurt or shake mid day
fish,chicken or red meat with rice or potatoes and veggies for supper and. Shake right before bed
also a shake with banana and strawberries after workout which is 6 days a week

Im just saying, I don’t know how much more I can eat, I already feel like I’m force feeding at times

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
i definitely eat.. I have 6 eggs 2 whole 4 whites a chicken sausage and oatmeal for breakfast
shake or Greek yogurt with fruit for snack chicken breast wrap with rice for lunch
fish,chicken or red meat with rice or potatoes and veggies for supper and. Shake right before bed

Im just saying, I don’t know how much more I can eat, I already feel like I’m force feeding at times

Thats not gunna get you (220) where you want to go any time soon.

Not saying thats a bad thing but if you want 220 on this cycle start eating way bigger

Pizza spaghetti hamburgers etc.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

You call that EATING??? :32 (18):

I know the feeling, it sucks force feeding. Pick fattier cuts of meat, chicken thighs instead of breasts, salmon instead of cod, 85% beef instead of 93%, use whole milk for your shakes, add PB to your shakes.

New Threads