Adding Anavar to cycle??

German89

Elite
Reaction score
You call that EATING??? :32 (18):

I know the feeling, it sucks force feeding. Pick fattier cuts of meat, chicken thighs instead of breasts, salmon instead of cod, 85% beef instead of 93%, use whole milk for your shakes, add PB to your shakes.

what this guy said

Reaction score
You call that EATING??? :32 (18):

I know the feeling, it sucks force feeding. Pick fattier cuts of meat, chicken thighs instead of breasts, salmon instead of cod, 85% beef instead of 93%, use whole milk for your shakes, add PB to your shakes.
haha I really thought that was a lot of food! Apparently I’m eating like a little girl. I’m making some changes to my diet immediately! I do use whole milk and I do add PB to my shakes but I also see a lot of other areas where I can get more calories in.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Personally, I'd throw the var in. I like 25-30mg with meal 1 and 25-30mg with last meal.

sounds good, ive done it with 20mgs am 20mgs pm with dramatic results.

harder stronger bigger plus arrogant.

Ive got a pouch of them sitting in the safe for the past year.

thanks to this thread Im gunna start eating them in the morning

Sicwun88

Reaction score
are you about the life, or not?

sounds like getting your calories in should be your main focus at the moment, not your cycle.

one must have diet in place prior to hormones.

The life of eating as much as you need too, not what you want too!
Wht a beautiful life!
Personally I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Reaction score
I can't believe this dude is eating 4k calories a day and y'all are pushing him to eat more. LOL This is some crazy alternate universe I have entered. (Not saying anyone is wrong, I just didn't know this kind of eating was part of the deal, rock on)

Reaction score
They are right dude, I've been putting on mass myself that I never thought possible lately.

Reaction score
I can't believe this dude is eating 4k calories a day and y'all are pushing him to eat more. LOL This is some crazy alternate universe I have entered. (Not saying anyone is wrong, I just didn't know this kind of eating was part of the deal, rock on)

4000 really isn't much at all. Wanna be a big boy? Eat. Then eat more.

New Threads