TRT question?

Reaction score
I am currently running test e 300mg a week and anavar...

A friend of mine just began TRT today and after telling me that he would be monitored by a DR, i thought to myself.... that might be a safer/better way to do it...

My question is, how long after my cycle ends will my testosterone hit its low point? I want to be tested for low T at that time so that I can be approved for TRT.

Thank you in advance for this invaluable information.... I have been searching for the answer to this and cannot find it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would wait 1 month after last pin to tank my test.I could be wrong lets see what others say

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where does 300mg put you at?

Legit doctor or low t clinic?

Reaction score
my apologies, it is a "testosterone clinic".... run by "clinicians"

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Your levels are lower in the afternoon as well. I also read that 75g of sugar would cut your T levels drastically for the next few hours. Not sure if that’s BS or not.

DOOM

Reaction score
How old are you? How many cycles have you run?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
my apologies, it is a "testosterone clinic".... run by "clinicians"

If you're already receiving legal RX Testosterone therapy through a clinic, but want to get it through a Dr for insurance reasons or better care, just tell the new Dr that.

If you're already on RX Test, I doubt the new Dr would have any issue with keeping you on it.

I would however, suggest dropping down to about 150mg per week for awhile before seeing the new Dr, so he doesn't think you're being irresponsible.

Reaction score
How old are you? How many cycles have you run?

33 years old.... 5’9 205lbs. I’ve been lifting since I was 15 and have a decent amount of muscle. My ideal “shredded” is around 175-180. I haven’t been there in 7 years... ironically I’ve also been married for 7 years lol

ive done 3 Anavar cycles. I’ve also used prohormones back in the day when they were the thing lol. I’ve also taken sarms. This is my first time injecting test. I’m using a ugl my test is not prescribed.

i know there are many posts on this so I don’t want to beat a dead horse but I’m contemplating whether I should just go on trt or just run a ugl cycle every spring.

my question is... how do I get approved for low test? I mean I’ve definitely noticed it’s harder for me to lose fat and my recovery isn’t like it was when I was 18 but my guess is that just happens with age

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
my question is... how do I get approved for low test? I mean I’ve definitely noticed it’s harder for me to lose fat and my recovery isn’t like it was when I was 18 but my guess is that just happens with age

You start by going to your Dr and getting a blood test to see what your levels are.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I'd wait 1 to 2 months after last pin like someone else said. If you're using real testosterone then your T level will definitely be tanked. They'll do your blood work. They'll probably start you on 100mg a week, then bump you up as subsequent blood work dictates. There is a standard protocol that they all go by(or supposed to).
The money you pay them is for thier expertise, the testosterone itself, an aromatase inhibitor, all blood work, phlebotomy, etc. At my TRT clinic HCG is $11 extra per week if you want it. I usually do. Once you're at optimal levels they'll do your blood work at least once every 3 months, more if you ask, and they'll adjust your test/AI accordingly. If you have any questions let me know.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
You'll also feel better: your general feeling of well-being, libido, etc. on TRT rather than blasting supraphysiological doses of T. And you'll still make substantial gains in the gym, just not as much as a blast. But your gains will be steady, whereas a blast you'll have huge gains while on, and not so much while not on.

Reaction score
Not sure if this helps but I am on TRT- I stopped cold turkey for two months to experiment what would happen (while taking labs to monitor my levels etc). After 3 years of being on TRT, my levels dropped really low about a month out from stopping and then by month 2 I was right back to my pre-TRT T level. That was my experience.

DOOM

Reaction score
You start by going to your Dr and getting a blood test to see what your levels are.

THIS RIGHT HERE!! With your history AAS, your TRT experiment and age, what are you waiting for?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Wait about a month after last pin, get your own blood work see where your at and go from there.
from what I know low t clinics are more liberal on what they require your levels to be at before giving you a script whereas a private practice doctor tends to be more conservative and wants you to be super low
but super low for a 30 year old and 70 year old are two different things. My friend was able to get a script from a low t clinic and his total test was at 500 something.

Reaction score
I'd wait at least 4-6 weeks. Sounds like you are having some of the symptoms of low T. Hope you get some treatment. My low test has been a real nightmare.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Without getting into the details, you need to recover or your LH & FSH will be almost non-existent. That would indicate to a Dr. that you were on exogenous testosterone. The flip side is you recover, your LH and FSH return to normal and so does your total testosterone and falls in range. Good chance either scenario will not get you a TRT script. from a Dr. Clinics are a little more liberal with what they accept as low range but they are not cheap.

You did say that you were low before so theirs a good chance your natural levels will be low again after recovery. Like Ziegler said, get your own labs done before a Dr. get to see them. Good luck and keep us posted!

New Threads