Bit of a conundrum here...advice?

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
I'm on the backside of a Test Blast(750/wk)/Deca(375/wk). 10 weeks in, wanted to go 14-16. I ****ed up and need to drop down to TRT level here for the next 3-4 weeks if I want to keep my script. Sucks balls to have to stop the Deca at week 10 when it's finally bangin. Should I drop the Deca as well or do you think I'm okay to keep it running and just drop the Test down to TRT levels? leaning towards biting the bullet and stopping everything, but was curious if anyone had been in a similar situation.

The other alternative is to just say **** the doctor, which I've been contemplating as well instead of playing games. I run my own bloods monthly anyways. ****, i don't know.

DOOM

Reaction score
It’s going to take 3-4 weeks for your test levels to drop to trt levels on 750mg test a week. The Deca will take 4-5 weeks to clear and the metabolites will stay in your body for well over a year.

The Deca won’t show up on bloodwork though it will probably raise other health markers in your bloodwork that wouldn’t be there on trt alone.

I suggest you lower your test dose ASAP! This is a catch 22 because without test the Deca will put your dick in the dirt! You should do your own bloodwork before your next appointment. Or just tell them you have Covid and postpone it as long as you can.

Last edited:

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
It’s going to take 3-4 weeks for your test levels to drop to trt levels on 750mg test a week. The Deca will take 4-5 weeks to clear and the metabolites will stay in your body for well over a year.

The Deca won’t show up on bloodwork though it will probably raise other health markers in your bloodwork that wouldn’t be there on trt alone.

I suggest you lower your test dose ASAP! This is a catch 22 because without test the Deca will put your dick in the dirt! You should do your own bloodwork before your next appointment. Or just tell them you have Covid and postpone it as long as you can.

thanks brother. been sitting here contemplating everything and I think I'm just gonna do my own thing. I don't feel like playing the flippin games with the doctor. I'm gonna finish my cycle and tell him I decided to stop as I wasn't seeing the benefits worth the lifetime commitment....blah...blah

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
thanks brother. been sitting here contemplating everything and I think I'm just gonna do my own thing. I don't feel like playing the flippin games with the doctor. I'm gonna finish my cycle and tell him I decided to stop as I wasn't seeing the benefits worth the lifetime commitment....blah...blah

If you're going to do this, I'd first try to just keep delaying your bloodwork appointment. Maybe you can get it pushed back far enough where you get to finish your cycle, and still keep the RX.

I agree with Doom, use the Covid issue as your reason to delay going to the Dr.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I just went through the same shit man, just don't do the bloods and they will stop your script. When you ready to take the bloods call the Dr schedule them and they will put you back on.

New Threads