Enjoy the journey...

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I know we're all working on a goal we have in mind. It may be a total like 2000lbs raw at a low bodyweight like 242lbs. It may be 220lbs with very little body fat so you can step on stage and not have the lights wash you out during your posing. It could be any number of things you're working towards.

What I want you to remember is... enjoy the journey.

The destination is great. We're all busting our asses, tearing muscles, dieting ourselves to the point of feeling like a zombie to reach that end goal BUT enjoy the process. Fall in love with the process and not just the end result.

Gabriel

Reaction score
The new generation wants it now..and that's just not how it works or where the fun is,its the PRs at 45 yrs old..busting your ass looking better than most 30 yr olds..making friends with the old vets and learning new shit after 30 yrs of use..great perspective Iron..good thread..got to say my journey lately has been one hell of a ride...but I wouldn't change a damn thing..keeps me on mystery toes...

Reaction score
I love learning new things, it amazes me that I still have so much to learn about this body I live in. I'm trying to find out what it is capable of.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I finding out more than I want lately..but ur right CR

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
It’s all journey. Not to many motivated people reach a goal and just stay there. They set a new goal. The only end is death. If you aren’t dead you need to be improving and striving to become better. Mind, body, and soul

Gabriel

Reaction score
It’s all journey. Not to many motivated people reach a goal and just stay there. They set a new goal. The only end is death. If you aren’t dead you need to be improving and striving to become better. Mind, body, and soul

I'm right there Brother

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Yes brother. The Valkaryie’s are not here yet though. For now, you must continue the battle.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I just love the training.
I don't diet, I dont compete in anything (other than w/ myself) but I love the training as much as I did when I started back in 1978, some 41+ years ago.
A great life!

Reactions: CJ

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I just love the training.
I don't diet, I dont compete in anything (other than w/ myself) but I love the training as much as I did when I started back in 1978, some 41+ years ago.
A great life!

good on ya. Have you dieted and competed in the past?

New Threads