Lizzy’s getting back into shape

Reaction score
I am a newbie and not really sure where to post my question. I apologize in advance if I'm doing this all wrong. I've been on the site many times to read and research things, but I just finally made an account this evening. I was just wondering if anyone could suggest where I could buy that is safe? My ex husband used to buy from a buddy of his, but I'm not trying to risk him finding out and trying to get me in trouble, nor do I need to get arrested lol. I was depressed, got a little lazy, and put on a little bit of weight while going through my divorce and I am just wanting some anavar to help me get back where I want to be to be comfortable. Thanks in advance for any help!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew Lizzy.

Glad to hear that you're trying to get back on track, but we're not a source board. That's not what we do here. We're a group who has many similar goals and interests throughout fitness and nutrition. Stick around, read up on what interests you, and be involved in the group.

Also, I'd be very leery if you get messages from members offering to get you anavar. There's some shady people out there, you don't want to get scammed.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Asking for a source is a sure way to get offers from scammers. If you get PMs you should
ignore them.

I would encourage you to participate in our community. Nobody here is going to share a trusted, private source with a stranger.

We need more female members and it seems like you could use the encouragement:)

Welcome to the Underground.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground Lizzy!
Be patient, plenty of good information and resources here!

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. As said above, you will not get sources here.

what you will get though is a community full of people that have been through all the dirty and gritty parts of life. So many people here keep me motivated, accountable, and encouraged. Not only with training and diet, but life in general as well.

I hope you stick around and become an active member. It’s been great for me. It’s worth it for sure.

Reactions: Jin

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Like so many have said... stick around and learn.

chandy

Reaction score
Welcome lizzy. Stick around for awhile. You might find a good bit of stuff u dont know to really get u set on track and u might not even want var at that point

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. We do have a few rules here, asking for is a source is not allowed. But if you really want to get in shape for the long run, plenty of members will be more than willing to help.

Grego

Reaction score
food, training and rest is where you are going to get your long term results. get back in shape with your work and dedication. it will also have a psychological benefit. not saying that Var would not be a great supplement for that final bit of sculpting. welcome aboard as said, we appreciate our female members, you will get help if you ask.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
welcome to the site...
since you are just starting to get back in shape you should probably get ur connective tissue strong again before using peds. and there is an advertising thread here but its all web sites....
if you become an active member of the community and make some friends things will work themselves out...good luck on getting back in shape

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Looking for gear, one post, no hookup, 5 days ago. No one saw that coming huh? Why do we even bother?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Looking for gear, one post, no hookup, 5 days ago. No one saw that coming huh? Why do we even bother?

because for every 50 people that do this we end up getting a couple good people that really want to learn and improve.

we then interact with those people. Get to know them. We watch them improve. That’s why we bother.

New Threads