Shipping steroids from mexico?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
used to smuggle that shit back in the day..but when crossing the border in the 90s.. you couldn't get a needle up my ass with a jackhammer

lived in orange county. 88 through the late 90s would drive across the border with cycles in my waiste band. One time managed to run a whole cycle on 3 rigs rinsing them with alcohol. Yikes !

But always great steroids from TJ

Gabriel

Reaction score
Those where the days..but always low dose stuff..Deca was what 50mg/ml..Lurabolin was 50..but Halo was cheap..

DOOM

Reaction score
You are aware that in mexico steroids are legal to buy in pharmacies right ?

And they carry good steroids pretty much a to z

Organon schering and other human grade brand names Deca Duribolin so on and so forth (expensive really good shit)
Yeah I know there legal and some are even legit. I’ve been to Cabo to surf and fish quite a few times. All they had was Sust, Deca, Dbol, and Dick pills.

There more expensive then ugl’s and your have them shipped to you or bring them across yourself. IMO not worth it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I know there legal and some are even legit. I’ve been to Cabo to surf and fish quite a few times. All they had was Sust, Deca, Dbol, and Dick pills.

There more expensive then ugl’s and your have them shipped to you or bring them across yourself. IMO not worth it.

Oh ya I hear ya. Just wasnt sure because you had said "even if they were free"

DOOM

Reaction score
Oh ya I hear ya. Just wasnt sure because you had said "even if they were free"
I meant “free” shipped from Mexico. Packs from Mexico set off a red flag. Even with all the fentanyl problems with China it still draws less attention then from Mexico. I have never used Mexican gear but if it were in my possession I would probably give it a go if I had too.

I am not big on ordering internationally. When I do it’s usually from a turkey!

Laser50216

Reaction score
Yeah man that was all before my time but from what I have heard scoring gear in the USA in the 70's and 80's was not an easy task. That is why people used Mexican gear. Supposedly there was not much variety besides Deca, Dbol and vet grade EQ. Some of the older heads would know better then me though.

YOU need to keep researching, you will find a source. In the mean time just keep asking questions. I think most peeps here will at least try and keep you from being ripped off. So ask before you order!

Thanks. I appreciate that.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I meant “free” shipped from Mexico. Packs from Mexico set off a red flag. Even with all the fentanyl problems with China it still draws less attention then from Mexico. I have never used Mexican gear but if it were in my possession I would probably give it a go if I had too.

I am not big on ordering internationally. When I do it’s usually from a turkey!

I get from Mexico but ship to friends domestically. That is the safest. Knowing who to ship with is just as important as where shipping from.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
You are aware that in mexico steroids are legal to buy in pharmacies right ?

And they carry good steroids pretty much a to z

Organon schering and other human grade brand names Deca Duribolin so on and so forth (expensive really good shit)

I would avoid the pharmacies. There’s better brands sponsoring bb’s.

lfod14

Reaction score
If I were going to try this I wouldn't use a USPS PO box. There are private mailbox businesses that can be used. But for me personally .... I wouldn't risk it.

Private mailbox companies can go through your stuff because the sky is blue on a Wednesday. USPS needs a warrant. If it makes it through customs you're good.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Private mailbox companies can go through your stuff because the sky is blue on a Wednesday. USPS needs a warrant. If it makes it through customs you're good.

I second that. My experience too.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

AFAIK theres a federal law against opening mail not addressed to you. Why would those business be exempt?

On what basis do you make your claim?

And, even if they were, hows that good for business?

”come get a private PO box here so all your secrets will be exposed to the world”

New Threads