Hello, brothers in Mass

Reaction score
My name is Averagelookingrus, I been lifting naturally since High school(10years). Over the last three years i been hitting the gym hard, my current unofficial total is 1500lbs at 220 (600DL, 500SQT and 400BP). I noticed limitations in my genetics and can't get to low enough body fat percentage. I am here primarily doing research at the moment, Mostly wondering what legitimate sites to buy from.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. Impressive numbers for a little guy;)

Bodyfat or total? What’s more important?

i couldn’t recommend any website to buy steroids. Better to get into a community and find a trusted source through the relationships you make. That’s how I finally got mine anyway.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Impressive numbers for a little guy;)

Bodyfat or total? What’s more important?

i couldn’t recommend any website to buy steroids. Better to get into a community and find a trusted source through the relationships you make. That’s how I finally got mine anyway.

I will echo @Jin; these things take time you first want to find a trusted source that will provide legitimate gear. The guys here are helpful, avoid the person that will openly solicit you.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
In all that time in the gym hitting them numbers has no one even mentioned AAS at all?? I been my new gym 3 weeks and I have been asked for it and been offered it numerous times.

My name is Averagelookingrus, I been lifting naturally since High school(10years). Over the last three years i been hitting the gym hard, my current unofficial total is 1500lbs at 220 (600DL, 500SQT and 400BP). I noticed limitations in my genetics and can't get to low enough body fat percentage. I am here primarily doing research at the moment, Mostly wondering what legitimate sites to buy from.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Def ask your buds at the gym you’ve been going to. Much better chance.

Grego

Reaction score
welcome to the underground, keep up the good work

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome. Take your time and it will all play out the way you want. Just be patient and learn a bit along the way

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What part of Massachusetts u from?

chandy

Reaction score
In all that time in the gym hitting them numbers has no one even mentioned AAS at all?? I been my new gym 3 weeks and I have been asked for it and been offered it numerous times.

They might figure he is already on it lol.

and OP since u just asked for sites and shit. make sure u ignore all PM's that come your way. anyone trying to sell or what not is probably a scam. however like jin said hang out for awhile join some conversations be active.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
welcome welcome welcome (John Oliver voice)

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. impressive numbers on those lifts! Almost too impressive for a natty. I want a 400 pound bench press! Hmmm..

New Threads