ufc 251

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got masvidal by tko ,volkanovski decision ,yan is gonna kill aldo, I want rose to win but that dyke she fighting is to powerful. ribas over van zants punkass

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
i have no idea whos who & whats what these days

just wondering how theyre gunna be able to fight 6 feet apart

:32 (18):

joeyirish777

Reaction score
usman decision. vol by tko, and yeah Aldo is gunna get wrecked. idk jack about the girls tho.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew van zant would get killed . I can’t stand her

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
they are both suspect but for fk sakes that one in the yellow looks more like a dude than most dudes look like a dude

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m on point tonite

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Main even time . This the best ufc ever

joeyirish777

Reaction score
Masvidal came out the gate lashing around, usman took advantage of it. that was a great card. and fk man Aldo was doing good but it seemed like he just gave up when he got winded.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Man. Rose got busted up Zhang VS Jedrzejczyk style. Speaking of Zhang, the UFC gods that be have to make a Zhang VS Namajunas fight happen. Imagine the pay per view sales that bout could generate. Dana White's pupils would turn into dollar signs for that.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was a horrible card, the fights down the street in the alleys were better. Time for UFC to fire Dana, he cant put together a quality card if his life depended on it....UFC needs someone like Roger Stone putting together future cards, only a cuckold could put the right 2 men into the ring with the winner getting to bang his wife.....Sorry non colored fighters, Roger likes dark meat.....

joeyirish777

Reaction score
This was a horrible card, the fights down the street in the alleys were better. Time for UFC to fire Dana, he cant put together a quality card if his life depended on it....UFC needs someone like Roger Stone putting together future cards, only a cuckold could put the right 2 men into the ring with the winner getting to bang his wife.....Sorry non colored fighters, Roger likes dark meat.....

there's been far worse cards! I think Holloway was most interesting fighter on that one but usman was also supposed to fight burns which would have been a completely different fight if the btch didn't get the china virus

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jorge looked gassed after all that clinch work on 6 days notice. Much respect for stepping up.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Not provoking you or fukin with you in any way, but what would you have done differently.

Ive lost interest in the last few years and I’ve wondered where my zest for this went. I still train and I’m up on who’s who. You’re right it’s not the same.

My answer: If I’m Dana White...

*I would make more weight classes/championship belts

* Get back in Japan and put a$$es in seats while filing* my stable with good catch and Judokas. Asian $$$$

* 86 the Rebock deal
*Pay these Guys more money while allowing them to seek their own sponsorships with exceptions.

*CoPromote your gate keepers (only) to Bellator and start a feud that would rival Pride vs UFC

* Lobby/ demand better judges and mandatory training for them. Possibly starting an alt sanctioning body

* Fire John McArthy...never liked his COP attitude. They are fighters not suspects dick weed.

*Stop rewarding gimmick fighters, Colby, Connor, even Rhonda to a certain extent. Total meritocracy

*Mix it up have a card or two per year that rewards submission and finishes not this point BS. If you don’t
submit the other guy it’s a draw. Doesn’t effect your fight record but hey the buzz around this would be mad.
Could be a chance for some unrecognized guys to let it go.

*Stay out of boxing promotions. Except for certain parts of the East....boxing will be done In a few years . No way these youngsters are going to watch a 15 round 160 lb fight let alone pay for it.

****Controversial, recruit, RJJr, Oscar or Tarver from boxing and let them train some of this crude Muai Thai we see and add a heavy dose of East Coast a boxing current MMA fighters stances are prime for this$$$$ East coast where even the whinos know how to throw a left hook= fans$$$

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They have already exited from the Reebok deal.....They really need to pay the fighters more, maybe the fights would be more exciting. Not sure adding boxers to the mix would create any new buzz.....Boxing has been dead for years, adding that 2 the UFC doesnt make them stronger, possibly weaker or desperate.

Not provoking you or fukin with you in any way, but what would you have done differently.

Ive lost interest in the last few years and I’ve wondered where my zest for this went. I still train and I’m up on who’s who. You’re right it’s not the same.

My answer: If I’m Dana White...

*I would make more weight classes/championship belts

* Get back in Japan and put a$$es in seats while filing* my stable with good catch and Judokas. Asian $$$$

* 86 the Rebock deal
*Pay these Guys more money while allowing them to seek their own sponsorships with exceptions.

*CoPromote your gate keepers (only) to Bellator and start a feud that would rival Pride vs UFC

* Lobby/ demand better judges and mandatory training for them. Possibly starting an alt sanctioning body

* Fire John McArthy...never liked his COP attitude. They are fighters not suspects dick weed.

*Stop rewarding gimmick fighters, Colby, Connor, even Rhonda to a certain extent. Total meritocracy

*Mix it up have a card or two per year that rewards submission and finishes not this point BS. If you don’t
submit the other guy it’s a draw. Doesn’t effect your fight record but hey the buzz around this would be mad.
Could be a chance for some unrecognized guys to let it go.

*Stay out of boxing promotions. Except for certain parts of the East....boxing will be done In a few years . No way these youngsters are going to watch a 15 round 160 lb fight let alone pay for it.

****Controversial, recruit, RJJr, Oscar or Tarver from boxing and let them train some of this crude Muai Thai we see and add a heavy dose of East Coast a boxing current MMA fighters stances are prime for this$$$$ East coast where even the whinos know how to throw a left hook= fans$$$

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i just want to see fights ..If a fist hit our arm breaks im happy..thats a fight fan

New Threads