Taking dianabol at this time, or that time?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm loosely planning on running orals in future cycles, notably, for this questions purpose, that oral is Dianabol.

Due to the drugs short half life, I've seen recommendations for drug administration ranging from split doses, part in the morning, part in the afternoon at some time. I've also seen recommendations for administering the entire daily dosage at once, often seeing it as about an hour pre-workout.

What experiences have you guys had with different administration regimens? Did one way yield better results for you than the other?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
in my experience using dianabol at the beginning of cycles and mid cycles

the best time to use it is weeks 4 through 8 of a 12 week cycle (adjust it to whatever the middle might be)

25 to 30 mgs per day 5 mg right off the bat before breakfast lunch dinner & workout.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
5 to 10 mgs before breakfast 5 to 10 before lunch 5 to 10 before dinner 5 to 10 before workout

depends on how I feel on that day whether or not im gunna use more or less

also depends on what days the other steroids are peaking type of deal

Ozymandias

Reaction score
in my experience using dianabol at the beginning of cycles and mid cycles

the best time to use it is weeks 4 through 8 of a 12 week cycle (adjust it to whatever the middle might be)

25 to 30 mgs per day 5 mg right off the bat before breakfast lunch dinner & workout.

5 to 10 mgs before breakfast 5 to 10 before lunch 5 to 10 before dinner 5 to 10 before workout

depends on how I feel on that day whether or not im gunna use more or less

also depends on what days the other steroids are peaking type of deal

Thanks John. I'd only be running it at 25mg ED starting weeks 5-9 with 600mg/wk Test E for 10 weeks total for the first go around.

Have you ever tried doing the entire dose pwo?

Reactions: CJ

Gabriel

Reaction score
I've done all that you've mentioned..I like to keep it simple so 1 dose a day works for me..you have to see what works best for you..I will tell you however,using it with Deca is the best I've found but after the Deca kicks not before..

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I like to do dbol twice a day. Once in the morning and again pre workout which is about 4pm for me

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to do dbol twice a day. Once in the morning and again pre workout which is about 4pm for me
probably the best way to take it.. 20 mg morning 20 mg pre workout ..mayb another 10 mg at night if u do 50mg

New Threads