2nd Cycle TREN?!?!?!?!?

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Call me crazzy but I really want to run Tren for my second cycle. Very few other compounds interest me at this point, Tren is King, why isnt Tren for me??

If I were to rock Tren

100mg EOD Tren A 12 WEEKS
400mg/week Test E 12 WEEKS

Come at me BRO'S!!!!
:x

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am interested in it as well, but like the higher Tren/lower Test route. Cobra makes it sounds sweet.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im leaning towards that as well, since the TREN takes over, and you dont want to much test to be turning into Estro!! No good!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why jump into the most powerful Anabolic on your second cycle? Seems like a waste to me when test and other more mild compounds will do so much for you.

Reaction score
I say just depend on your goals and what you want to achive is the option or not to go with it. You know what you need to do before start Hockey, I think you will be ready is is tren or what ever...

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say just depend on your goals and what you want to achive is the option or not to go with it. You know what you need to do before start Hockey, I think you will be ready is is tren or what ever...

Ya fuck it.

Lol, I love you guys. I got till january to finger it out.

If I were to run it, whats the best route for dosages??

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My second cycle is deca/test/dbol. The Tren will be number 3 lol.

Get Some

Reaction score
Hold out as long as you can with your progressions to different gear. You will gain more if you move up slower. Keep running test and up the dose and add a different oral or EQ.

By the time you do run Tren, just add in mast as well if you're up for it because that's a killer combo... Test P/Tren A/Mast P is the killer shredded combo! And once you have experience with tren you can run smooth Tren E :) But not until you figure out if tren is right for you...some people just can't handle it

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really like get some advice hockey , but at the end u make the final call. u have well enough time like me. I'm Gonna start in Jan too.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with get some but here again I do have a different opinion...fuck eq, if your gonna add something to test then just go with Masteron...eq sucks and it isn't worth doing vs the toll it takes on your body. Dont beat me up GS ;)

I don't really have an issue with you running Tren on your second cycle....75-100mg of Tren a every Mon Wed thurs wouldn't be to bad to find out how you handle it. 400 test wouldn't be bad to add to it either. But this advice is coming from a guy who started gear with Tren e and test lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im going to do it for my second cycle..If it give the best results why dick around with anything else

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kickstart the tren a with test p, then add in the test E

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i was a huge fan of tren back in the day but not anymore... tren always made me edgy, last tren cycle made me itch like fucking hell.. 1st time i have experianced that side.. gains are great though

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i was a huge fan of tren back in the day but not anymore... tren always made me edgy, last tren cycle made me itch like fucking hell.. 1st time i have experianced that side.. gains are great though

that was the meth bro...not the tren :^O

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
:)) LMFAO cobra

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren shoud be respected, but I am not sure I buy into all this fear surrounding it. Compounds should be based on your goals and how your body reacts. If you want to run tren, then run tren. I would go with Tren-A for sure. I wouls also rund the tren at higher doasges than the test. Look at tren 200 mg eod and test Prop 100 mg eod or something like that. Every compound will effect the receptors differently so I dont buy into that jumping to the strongest compound and desysitizing thing. That's why we have so many compounds, becuase each plays on the receptors in their unique way.

Dont forget your caber for prolactin. I would also still run an AI becuase you still have Test in the mix. Oh, and don't hear me downplaying tren. It is someserious shit with some toxic side effects, but hey, look at the trade off! No other compoundcan compare to the food effeciency of tren.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U'll live man... Just make sure you start with tren a 50mg and up the dose from there while monitoring your body for side effects.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The downside hockey is that nothing compares. Run tren now and no cycle you run will ever feel as great.

What is your rush?

New Threads