5x a week full body training.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
so wanna drop 20 pandemic pounds.
I slipped into a habit of rolling sushi and getting drunk on sake 5 days out of the week during the pandemic.

I ordered Jeff nepards 5 day a week full body program. Gonna see how I like the training. Something new. Something fresh.

Currently on a 500 cal deficit. No cardio.
I'm working 12 on 2 off at the plant and also training 4 clients 8 sessions a week when i get off work. I don't wanna make time for cardio.

Running test c at 200 and deca at 200.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Full body training can be very effective. Particularly if you've never trained before or are coming back after a long lay off.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Full body training can be very effective. Particularly if you've never trained before or are coming back after a long lay off.

I wasnt on a long lay off and im not new to training. But yes I agree with you

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Whatever works!
I've been known to try anything twice!!!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 day full body? I don't know man. I'd have to see the breakdown. I started with a 3 day full body after the 3 month shutdown and that was hard, but effective in getting me started back into a groove. But 5 day? Curious to see as I'm gonna be skeptical here for now. I can't picture it

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Full body workouts are the new "trend" for coaches to make a quick buck with. It's the really lazy counter to the bro-split.

I'm with Seek on the skepticism. I hope he has some pretty damn good volume control for you in that program, otherwise it's probably going to end badly in most cases - especially when cutting and energy levels are lower than normal as it is.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Overly complicated bullshit that'll take a lot more out of your CNS than necessary. That's my general view. Having said that, if you like the look of it then by all means give it a run. Adherence > everything else as I always say and mentality plays a big part in that (you're more likely to be consistent with a training regime that you actually enjoy).

Also, humble rows and Egyptian lat raises huh. **** dude.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Overly complicated bullshit that'll take a lot more out of your CNS than necessary. That's my general view. Having said that, if you like the look of it then by all means give it a run. Adherence > everything else as I always say and mentality plays a big part in that (you're more likely to be consistent with a training regime that you actually enjoy).

Also, humble rows and Egyptian lat raises huh. **** dude.

You know i highly respect you and seeks advice. Ill give it a go. See how I like it. Im eating very nutritious food running a little gear and trying to sleep more. If I don't like it I'll shut it down and report back . :)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know i highly respect you and seeks advice. Ill give it a go. See how I like it. Im eating very nutritious food running a little gear and trying to sleep more. If I don't like it I'll shut it down and report back . :)
Eh give it a shot. If you don't like it, you already know what to do.

Good to see you again brother.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Eh give it a shot. If you don't like it, you already know what to do.

Good to see you again brother.
Hey Cole. Hope all is well brother. Good to see you too. Im improving my sleep. Love my cruise dose. Gonna see how this program does me. Only 10 weeks .
John Meadows did a good vid on this topic:

I liked it. Always enjoy meadows vids

New Threads