Told the wife

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I told my wife today that I was taking AAS. she has asked numerous times before but I always denied it. Here only concern was me getting prostate cancer to which I replied, ''it will be fine honey as long as your are milking it three times a week''. Anyway the convo went real well and I might be picking her up some HGH. She likes the idea of leaning out and fucking 2-3 times a day

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Nice deal Male.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea man good choice. If you lie to them and they find out on their own, everything that comes out of ur mouth from that point on is a lie on her eyes. Hqve her watch bigger stronger faster documentary, pretty informative specially for wifer with their heads full of myths and missconceptions about aas usage.
Next step is to have her watch you do your pins, and eventually she is goi g to want to do them for you. Mine does them and she loves it.
My wife is also very helpfull on monitori g my estro levels... If i
Been an whinney lil moody bitch she'll let me know so i can up
My adex dose.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can never understand not being honest about it with your significant other. My girlfriend pins me. Knows everything she needs to know to support me. She's even on TID with me.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
plausible deniability is kinda important cause she is a nurse. If something happened to where I got caught it would be much better if she could honestly say she didnt know. She new about the cycle I did when I was in my 20's but we didnt have much to lose at that point. I do plan to educate her properly

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A smart bro once told me "the truth will se you free" and although the phrase is overused and too hippy-ish for me... it holds true. Lies beget lies beget lies... You can bury your life in this and be munching Xanax daily due to your stress of holding up your "house of cards" or simply take the easy route and be honest with your loved ones... And yourself!! I personally showed my wife "bigger faster stronger" before we even lived together and told her of my past AAS usage and that I planned to use again. EVEN IF SHE ONLY ABSORBS A SMALL BIT OF IT THIS HELPS!

You made the HEALTHY and SMART choice to have that conversation bro... Good move! It makes life easier huh?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya always be upfront with the lady...so what if she is a nurse she can still deny shit knowing what your doing. My wife is in radiology and she pinns my ass..and gear is nothing compared to the shit Im into...gear for me is like getting busted with an m.i.p. lol Ive taught her how to deny and reasons why she didnt know about the shit I do...I also keep everything I have thats illegal in other places...the gear I keep at my house I keep in areas only I use (Like my gun safe) so if the cops find it then she can say she has never been in there so she didnt know. there are so many court cases where the female gets off by denial and blames the hubby...there was one where the female had to split the house with the government because her hubby was growing weed in the basement..she said she never went down there because it was his "home away from home" and the courts believed her and gave her half of the confiscated shit. The longer you have been in this game the more you realize how piddly our little gear usage is to the cops...just dont be stupid about it and you will be fine! dam that was a rant

I have a buddy who lies to his wife all the time and she finds out and he gets in trouble...she tells him she doesnt care as long as he tells her but he is to stupid to learn haha

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A smart bro once told me "the truth will se you free" and although the phrase is overused and too hippy-ish for me... it holds true. Lies beget lies beget lies... You can bury your life in this and be munching Xanax daily due to your stress of holding up your "house of cards" or simply take the easy route and be honest with your loved ones... And yourself!! I personally showed my wife "bigger faster stronger" before we even lived together and told her of my past AAS usage and that I planned to use again. EVEN IF SHE ONLY ABSORBS A SMALL BIT OF IT THIS HELPS!

You made the HEALTHY and SMART choice to have that conversation bro... Good move! It makes life easier huh?

Yes absolutely. She was only upset because all the misinformation she has gotten over the years... She was like '' what about your package, isn't it gonna shrink?'' I said nope only the balls but I got hcg, and btw who the fuck cares we have three kids and arent having anymore. I told her I am getting tren soon and I will have cock like a bull

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate all you fuckers who have enough kids and dont care about your sperm....I dont want to care about my sperm anymore...I just want to run the most harshest fukin gear I can find and get jacked and tough as fuk!!!!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry bro I know that is a touchy subject for ya and didnt mean anything by it. I was just rationalizing why I am going for so long and doing so much gear. Sorry bro

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dam male you got me thinkin your the one with the fucked up test levels being all sensitive and shit bahahaha I was just messin with you guys...ya it sucks for me but thats where Im at in life right now...no worries my brotha

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the high estrogen. Male you may grow a vagina after Cs does. Lol

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Glad you told your wife. Honesty is essential if you want a relationship to last.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am blown away about how open every one is on the subject, this shit is still classified secret to me. i worry about THE MAN. not everyone close to me knows and i am even legal. still good decision with your better half.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its always good when the wife or GF knows and they're down with it. With me it's something I can't hide because of my size.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

I know Mark Bell real well he's a huge support in my Powerlifting, I have yet to meet a nicer guy that is a Pro, coach and gym owner all in one and he is real damn smart at it!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Also that avatar of me is at his gym in his meet, 99% of my meets have been at Super Training Gym!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife knows and has had to pin me sometimes. It's alot easier to explain if you're on TRT already. Plus, we have five kids and don't need anymore.

Plus I told her it would make my dick bigger, she told me to run 5 grams :(

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont tell my ladies shit

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I told the ol lady, she acts cool with it and will hit me if shes around but if I ever act like an asshole it's because of that in her eyes.

New Threads