Anybody using Phone Apps to track their workouts/lifts?

lfod14

Reaction score
Can't find a good one to save my ass, typically the programs I do are both phased and periodized so the simple ones don't work out great. Anybody know of one worth trying? I don't mind paying for a good one, but one with a web interface gets extra points since I could set it up on the comp. My monkey hands and the phone only play well for so long.

Reaction score
I know it's not what you're looking for, but I use the samsung notes app to keep track of my workouts, weights I'm on, etc... it is super simple just a text editor.

I keep a note for each workout day that I reuse, and then I log what I do each day in a separate note that I copy and paste in my journal on here for future reference.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I know it's not what you're looking for, but I use the samsung notes app to keep track of my workouts, weights I'm on, etc... it is super simple just a text editor.

I keep a note for each workout day that I reuse, and then I log what I do each day in a separate note that I copy and paste in my journal on here for future reference.

Same here. Keeps everything organized easily as well

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
6 buck and good for a year or more.
2t4eZCK.jpg

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score

Same here. I pretty much abuse Samsung notes. I use that shit for everything.

Massacre

Reaction score
I use notes on my iphone to log my lifts.

Reaction score
I built a spreadsheet on excel to log my workouts. Doing the 5/3/1 program it is easy to build on computer glance on my phone to get the weight and rep for that day.

Reaction score
I built a spreadsheet on excel to log my workouts. Doing the 5/3/1 program it is easy to build on computer glance on my phone to get the weight and rep for that day.

Yeah good idea, you could put it on Google Drive too and use it on your phone.

New Threads