Thanks

blast and cruise over cycling

I was wondering for the people on this site that started taking (or know/knew) people who took AAS mid 20's give or take a little bit to widen the spectrum. What were some of the things that went through yalls head before deciding to stay on? Or to stop cycling or hell even vise versa if some of yall started to cycle after trying blast and cruising for some reason.

I've not taken AAS yet. But I was thinking it would be good to hear what yall have to say and some of the first hand experiences that can be told. I figure that I'll probably still go on a cycle or two just to see how it is for me first off anyways. But before i even seriously give any thought about staying on for good. I would like to see what yall have to say.

Obviously I love lifting I have done it my entire life. So it isnt as much the case of "well are you willing to be on it for the rest of your life or not" I have no issue with that. But anyways thanks for any advice and first had experience u can say or just anything that was really going on in your minds when yall decided. Just wanting to make sure the bases are covered.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chandy For This Useful Post:

andy (07-24-2020),DEADlifter (07-31-2020)

Thanks
    Hey man! hope ure good.
    so here's me.
    been lifting for 8 years natural, for the last 3-4 years of being natural i was thinking about AAS more and more because of my progres getting less and less over the years and trained more.
    In my head I set the age 30 I could start, back then I just thought I will be in my "present" age and won't make any stupid decisions based on some BS and to risk **** up something. And I'm glad I waited till that age, actually I started even later(31).

My decision is to blast and cruise, I just don't see the point of cycling for 4 months then take off all the AAS to PCT for the rest of the year more or less, there's not enough progress for that year(for me atleast).
    I cruise with 250mg test E a week. That's one pin on sunday and I feel good. Just keep my arimidex with me all times and adjust accordingly ,also blood work is a big MUST atleast once in 6 weeks.

But.... make a decision cause probably u will be stuck with roids for life or get ready coz some people get through depression once they decide to get off for good. So think about whats in front of u in the future.
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andy For This Useful Post:

chandy (07-24-2020),CJ275 (07-24-2020),CohibaRobusto (07-31-2020),DEADlifter (07-31-2020),simplesteve (07-28-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks for the input Andy. I figured if a cycle or two went well I'd probably be on blast and cruise. But I also know this isnt always something u just tip your toe in.

I've been lifting for roughly 13 14 years. Some of those as a young kid. So around 8 being more so serious and knowledgeable and not just being young going in to a gym trying to lift the world

Past couple or few years I've got my diet in check even though I have let it kinda go to shit cause quarantine (but I have started back on track for about a month thinking our gym would finally open up but never does)

I'm sure my test is still good enough to grow plenty of muscle over the next few years. But I still feel the want of being even bigger.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chandy For This Useful Post:

CohibaRobusto (07-30-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,925 Posts
    When I started AAS I had already finished my family and had the snip. I didn’t fancy the rollercoaster of pct so I chose to blast and cruise. I do cruise at a trt dose though
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

chandy (07-24-2020)

Thanks
    The choice to cruise should not be taken lightly..That boxes you in...if you are younger than 40,then NO..after 40 natural test drops rapidly..Yeah PCT sucks but you can keep most of your gains if you do right after the cycles..Most people go through depression and loose interest post cycle,and that's really the problem..Cruising brings a whole new set of problems..First,let me say I am on TRT,due to stupid crap years ago,running a 14 month cycle..However,after being on TRT for years now and dealing with the constant pinning,dealing with Dr.s about it,and mainly my logic to run cycles longer than the should be,due to what the hell attitude..I would do as much research and thought on this..I always recommend people to look at all the Pros and Cons..There should b

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

chandy (07-31-2020),DEADlifter (07-31-2020),sfw509 (07-31-2020)

Thanks
    Sorry..Damn phone...There should be no reason why you can't gain 15 to 30 lbs a year the 1st few years and keep it..if everything is done right..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

chandy (07-31-2020)

Thanks
    Yea and I've been thinking about it a lot mainly cause a lot of people say that doing cycles hardly isn't even worth it cause you lose all the gains. I figured that u would keep some up to a certain "genetic limit" I hate that by saying but best wording I can think to say right now. Which if that's what it is then slow gains afterwards losing a lot but keeping some. I'd be okay with doing the cycling. Until I'm older

Thanks
    another thing to consider, doing pct is much harsher/ harder on the body then just going on a cruise with a trt dose of test.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brock8282 For This Useful Post:

chandy (08-01-2020),CohibaRobusto (07-31-2020),sfw509 (07-31-2020)

Thanks
    Not sure how old you are (you asked about guys in there 20's) but there are a lot of things to consider before starting. You never know how you will respond to PCT until you have to do it. Thankfully I respond well to clomid and adex. But some don't and clomid/nolvadex can be harsh, along with the dip from coming off. I know I will be on trt one day and it will be for life. As it was said earlier, on trt your dealing with doctors, if you can easily find one. And your not just committing to pinning, your also committing to getting bloodwork done every 6-8 weeks which might be out of pocket of your not going through a doctor.

We're all going to do whatever the he'll we want to do, regardless of age or what others say. Just do your research and stay as safe as possible.
    Last edited by sfw509; 07-31-2020 at 09:39 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sfw509 For This Useful Post:

chandy (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Yea I just turned 26 today. So mid 20s. I get that the pct and the crash will be hard. But it is something that a lot of everyone else here committed to or did for awhile before blast and cruise. I'm sure I can pull out of it and be okay. (Not saying it won't be hard or rough or depressing)

Any of the other older vets covered under the VA here know if u can get TRT through the VA? Haven't looked into it but I figured getting insurance that would cover TRT might be a pain in the ass. Or maybe it is something some of yalk that are already on trt can look into if yall are having to lay out of pocket. Might be a free 200 a week for yall haha

Thanks
    and I really do appreciate everyone's input here. Like I said before I just want to make sure I have my bases covered or have thought about everything I could beforehand.

Thanks
    Like I mentioned in another thread,a basic Test cycle of 12 wks then a proper PCT and proper post training should yield nice results..I wouldn't worry about eating clean rather eat everything..shoot for 30lbs and be happy with keeping 20..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

chandy (08-01-2020)