Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Elite ken Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,052
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 558 Times in 332 Posts

    my 4 step guarantee get big program

    train like a beast
    eat like a horse
    sleep like a baby
    pin your ass cheek at least twice a week

  2. #2
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,428
    Thanks
    1,339
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    Well thanks for the info ken!!! I could see if this was a dirtbike site. Then it would be news. Haha

  3. #3
    Elite ken Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,052
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 558 Times in 332 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Well thanks for the info ken!!! I could see if this was a dirtbike site. Then it would be news. Haha
    lmao man i did not say it was deep am i right?

  4. #4
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,428
    Thanks
    1,339
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    LMAO!!! Dude where the **** did you come from anyway?

  5. #5
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    BH you beat me to it.

    Ken: Love the spirit & participation & willingness to learn!!

    BUT: Spreading 5 sentences spread out over 5 threads or just posting random shit that's on your mind will at some point teach people not to read your threads.

    THREADS = Passing along of info OR questions for the group OR daily cycle/training/diet logs OR a number of other things.

    SHOUT BOX = RANDOM SHIT ON YOUR MIND

    I don't want to discourage your posting and sharing etc but someone would be saying this sooner or later so I will be THAT GUY today after 40 posts of yours in less than that many hours of being active here

    Welcome again, bro! Good to have you

  6. #6
    Elite ken Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,052
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 558 Times in 332 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    BH you beat me to it.

    Ken: Love the spirit & participation & willingness to learn!!

    BUT: Spreading 5 sentences spread out over 5 threads or just posting random shit that's on your mind will at some point teach people not to read your threads.


    THREADS = Passing along of info OR questions for the group OR daily cycle/training/diet logs OR a number of other things.

    SHOUT BOX = RANDOM SHIT ON YOUR MIND

    I don't want to discourage your posting and sharing etc but someone would be saying this sooner or later so I will be THAT GUY today after 40 posts of yours in less than that many hours of being active here

    Welcome again, bro! Good to have you
    i understand but it was a little funny right? no seriously i will behave i need your knowledge

  7. #7
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,428
    Thanks
    1,339
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    I thought my reply was better. Lol I got humor out of it.

  8. #8
    Elite ken Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,052
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 558 Times in 332 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    it's cool big herm. i am a class clown, i like to joke and i don't always get my whole thought out when i ask a question. i can take a little correction now and then. i am really happy to be with you guys, i had been hanging at body building .com and those guys are SOOOO serious. i love to get big and strong and were i have have to go by v.a. rules and control how much juice i do i still enjoy the company of steel monsters.

  9. #9
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    I thought my reply was better. Lol I got humor out of it.
    oh no you didddddnt guuurl! =;

  10. #10
    Elite Lulu66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    Originally Posted by ken View Post
    train like a beast
    eat like a horse
    sleep like a baby
    pin your ass cheek at least twice a week
    Sounds like a plan...
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

  11. #11
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,371
    Thanks
    4,867
    Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,782 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    A simple plan so you'd think anyway.

  12. #12
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,309
    Thanks
    2,424
    Thanked 787 Times in 599 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    LMFAO andro

  13. #13
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,511
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    WTF Andro and Herm, you guys after my job as Chief Ballbuster around here?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  14. #14
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: my 4 step guarantee get big program

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    WTF Andro and Herm, you guys after my job as Chief Ballbuster around here?
    I thought I was tactful, lol, so maybe that means I'm a natural!?

Similar Threads

  1. Spider Woman's Big Ass is a Big Deal
    By Luscious Lei in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
  2. Ready to step up my game
    By #beastmodedude in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 12:11 PM
  3. Step-by-Step Process
    By K1 in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •