What age to consider starting your first cycle?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I was 41 and was put on TRT. After a year and a good bit of weight loss I did my first cycle. I did my homework before my first run and learned a lot along the way.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Considering a lot of us use gear so we can have the hormones of a teenager for a little while, starting a cycle at 19 would be pretty ridiculous. When you're old enough to yell "When I was your age!" at teenagers, it's time for some gear.

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
I started young and looking back I would have held off until I was in my 30’s.

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
I’m 19 years old and have been bbing for two years so far and also do bjj and swimming often. And so far my question is that why are so many older users against young guys using when it’s obvious a lot of younger guys around 17-19 are using before 25 and before they’ve lifted for 5+ years?

I started way too young (16). I will be on this stuff the rest of my life most likely. I am on TRT from a doctor. I am 52. If you are DEAD SET on juicing, wait until you are at least 25. Be patient. It will pay off in the end.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
The ideal time to start is in your early 30s; however, I started @24 yo but by then I was already built like a man and had the frame fo build on.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
31 years old when I first touched needle

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
#1 At 19 in most cases you are not the brightest, you think you know everything and do not make good decisions.

#2 Your body as a male does not fully develop until 25-26 especially with hormones.

This is something that can affect your body chemistry, hair, dick, etc..... But if I was 19 and knew what I knew now I think I would experiment with HGH (not trying to give you ideas just my thoughts)

Don't do it kid! Wait until at least 26 to be safe then make the decision. You most likely have high enough T levels to accomplish what you need for the time being. Just eat alot and work out and you will be satisfied.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Age has nothing to do with IMO.

The better question is how much natural serious lifting have you done?

After you can answer that with a number of at least 3 years, the next question to ask yourself would be do you know how to count macros and can you honestly say that you know what calorie range and calorie combination works best for your body?

From there you can ask yourself if you have done enough research on how to even use PEDS properly.

Nothing wrong with running a cycle at 19 or 20 years old or even 50 years old if you can answer those questions with a firm yes.

Once you decide that it is right for you, you have to find a source that isn't going to steal your money or get you arrested.

Steroids are not some simple fix to being a big muscular guy. It requires dedication, health risks and possible incarceration if you are not careful with how you handle its use.

Is it worth it? Depends on what you know, how you use them and what your goals are.

New Threads