Blastin&Cruising

andy

Elite
Reaction score
long story short.
This guy advised me to run my cruising period with just oxandrolone . is that a thing or should I just skip this one.
the idea behind is , to still make your body to produce test on it's own - but would that even work? and How about AST,ALT ?

Also I'm interested - the ones doing blast and cruise, what would your cruise look like.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
long story short.
This guy advised me to run my cruising period with just oxandrolone . is that a thing or should I just skip this one.
the idea behind is , to still make your body to produce test on it's own - but would that even work? and How about AST,ALT ?

Also I'm interested - the ones doing blast and cruise, what would your cruise look like.

Really unscientific and poor advice.

Other steroids are suppressive to endogenous testosterone production. Even Anavar is suppressive and if you are taking enough to cruise on, my money would be on complete shutdown.

That guy is ill informed.

Cruise dose for a guy like you? I’d say 300 is reasonable.

Last edited:

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Really unscientific and poor advice.

Other steroids are suppressive to endogenous testosterone production. Even Anavar is suppressive and if you are taking enough to cruise on, my money would be on complete shutdown.

That guy is ill informed.

Cruise dose for a guy like you? I’d say 300 is reasonable.

so i guess i should be a friend to him(he's a good lad) and tell him about anavar being suppressive, cause he's convinced it's not.

I'm cruising on 250 atm test E, feeling good to be honest, but sure, can't wait to start my blast...

Also I really appreciate you being here JIN , Thank you brother!

Reactions: Jin

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
blasting and cruising, suprresion isnt an issue but cruising on anavar is still a terrible idea. The goal of a crusie is to get your body in a healthy state. Anavar will crush your lipids and cause some level of liver damage.

my cruise is typically 200-250mg/week depending on if im using ugl or pharma (when i get pharma it is usually 200mg/ml so i will just do a cc of that)

Last edited:

DOOM

Reaction score
blasting and cruising, suprresion isnt an issue but cruising on anavar is still a terrible idea. The goal of a crusie is to get your body in a healthy state. Anavar will crush your lipids and cause some level of liver damage.

my cruise is typically 200-250mg/week depending on if im using ugl or pharma (when i get pharma it is usually 200mg/ml so i will just do a cc of that)
there it is!

Dog-guy

Reaction score
No way I'd cruise on Anavar. Still liver toxic and can begin to cause problems with kidney function.
I agree with low dose 200-250 TC. I'm currently cruising 200 TC/wk and had my first blast last spring. I kept around 85-90% of my lean gains blasting Anavar 40mg/day x6wk and Deca 400/WK x 18wk keeping TC at 200/WK. Very happy with how I felt during and after the blast.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with all the above. I blast on 300mg test e per week.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cruise on 250 a week test only. Save the orals for your blasts.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Now maybe a low dose offers Primo,but at that low,not to suppress,gains would be what?

DOOM

Reaction score
I cruise on 150mg of test e. Haha :32 (20):

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If you're going to commit to blasting and cruising year round limit your overall oral usage. Leave it for a few weeks pre contest. IMO.

This right here. Orals dont have a healthy place on a cruise or TRT.

Jackstups

Reaction score
No way I'd cruise on Anavar. Still liver toxic and can begin to cause problems with kidney function.
I agree with low dose 200-250 TC. I'm currently cruising 200 TC/wk and had my first blast last spring. I kept around 85-90% of my lean gains blasting Anavar 40mg/day x6wk and Deca 400/WK x 18wk keeping TC at 200/WK. Very happy with how I felt during and after the blast.

I know this is super old but I came across it doing some research. Im about to run my first cycle besides just 500mg of test EW. I am planning on running my HRT dose of 200mg test C, 200 Deca EW, 50 Anavar per day, and 2IUs of somatropin per day. I see you take a day off per week on the Var. Is that just to give your liver a break? I might bump the Deca up to 300. Test and deca split into 2 shots per week

New Threads