Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Elite andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    767
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked 542 Times in 289 Posts

    Blastin&Cruising

    long story short.
    This guy advised me to run my cruising period with just oxandrolone . is that a thing or should I just skip this one.
    the idea behind is , to still make your body to produce test on it's own - but would that even work? and How about AST,ALT ?


    Also I'm interested - the ones doing blast and cruise, what would your cruise look like.
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

  2. #2
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    12,759
    Thanks
    16,863
    Thanked 19,851 Times in 8,022 Posts
    Originally Posted by andy View Post
    long story short.
    This guy advised me to run my cruising period with just oxandrolone . is that a thing or should I just skip this one.
    the idea behind is , to still make your body to produce test on it's own - but would that even work? and How about AST,ALT ?


    Also I'm interested - the ones doing blast and cruise, what would your cruise look like.
    Really unscientific and poor advice.

    Other steroids are suppressive to endogenous testosterone production. Even Anavar is suppressive and if you are taking enough to cruise on, my money would be on complete shutdown.

    That guy is ill informed.

    Cruise dose for a guy like you? I’d say 300 is reasonable.
    Last edited by Jin; 07-29-2020 at 02:43 AM.


    You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

    He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked. Voltaire



  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    andy (07-29-2020),BrotherJ (08-02-2020),DF (07-30-2020),motown1002 (07-30-2020),Solomc (07-29-2020)

  4. #3
    Elite andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    767
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked 542 Times in 289 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Really unscientific and poor advice.

    Other steroids are suppressive to endogenous testosterone production. Even Anavar is suppressive and if you are taking enough to cruise on, my money would be on complete shutdown.

    That guy is ill informed.

    Cruise dose for a guy like you? Id say 300 is reasonable.

    so i guess i should be a friend to him(he's a good lad) and tell him about anavar being suppressive, cause he's convinced it's not.

    I'm cruising on 250 atm test E, feeling good to be honest, but sure, can't wait to start my blast...

    Also I really appreciate you being here JIN , Thank you brother!
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to andy For This Useful Post:

    Jin (07-29-2020)

  6. #4
    Elite brock8282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    811
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 561 Posts
    blasting and cruising, suprresion isnt an issue but cruising on anavar is still a terrible idea. The goal of a crusie is to get your body in a healthy state. Anavar will crush your lipids and cause some level of liver damage.

    my cruise is typically 200-250mg/week depending on if im using ugl or pharma (when i get pharma it is usually 200mg/ml so i will just do a cc of that)
    Last edited by brock8282; 07-29-2020 at 06:46 AM.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brock8282 For This Useful Post:

    andy (07-29-2020),BigSwolePump (08-02-2020),CJ275 (07-30-2020),El Gringo (07-30-2020),Jin (07-29-2020)

  8. #5
    Senior Member DOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    839
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked 610 Times in 385 Posts
    Originally Posted by brock8282 View Post
    blasting and cruising, suprresion isnt an issue but cruising on anavar is still a terrible idea. The goal of a crusie is to get your body in a healthy state. Anavar will crush your lipids and cause some level of liver damage.

    my cruise is typically 200-250mg/week depending on if im using ugl or pharma (when i get pharma it is usually 200mg/ml so i will just do a cc of that)
    there it is!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DOOM For This Useful Post:

    andy (07-30-2020)

  10. #6
    Senior Member Dog-guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
    No way I'd cruise on Anavar. Still liver toxic and can begin to cause problems with kidney function.
    I agree with low dose 200-250 TC. I'm currently cruising 200 TC/wk and had my first blast last spring. I kept around 85-90% of my lean gains blasting Anavar 40mg/day x6wk and Deca 400/WK x 18wk keeping TC at 200/WK. Very happy with how I felt during and after the blast.
    Old Musclecreation Veteran

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dog-guy For This Useful Post:

    andy (07-30-2020)

  12. #7
    Elite motown1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    with the unicorns
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    1,800
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 1,006 Posts
    I agree with all the above. I blast on 300mg test e per week.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to motown1002 For This Useful Post:

    andy (08-03-2020)

  14. #8
    Elite heavydeads83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 652 Posts
    I cruise on 250 a week test only. Save the orals for your blasts.
    We do what others won't do today so we can do what others can't do tomorrow.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to heavydeads83 For This Useful Post:

    andy (08-03-2020)

  16. #9
    Senior Member Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 562 Posts
    Now maybe a low dose offers Primo,but at that low,not to suppress,gains would be what?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

    andy (08-03-2020)

  18. #10
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,644
    Thanks
    3,522
    Thanked 10,101 Times in 4,354 Posts
    If you're going to commit to blasting and cruising year round limit your overall oral usage. Leave it for a few weeks pre contest. IMO.
    "The weight teaches you"
    The more you treat each rep independently, as its own workout, the better.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

    andy (08-03-2020),BigSwolePump (08-02-2020),BrotherJ (08-02-2020),Trump (07-31-2020)

  20. #11
    Senior Member DOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    839
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked 610 Times in 385 Posts
    I cruise on 150mg of test e. Haha

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to DOOM For This Useful Post:

    andy (08-03-2020)

  22. #12
    Elite BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Principals Office
    Posts
    3,760
    Thanks
    4,038
    Thanked 4,271 Times in 2,021 Posts
    Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    If you're going to commit to blasting and cruising year round limit your overall oral usage. Leave it for a few weeks pre contest. IMO.
    This right here. Orals dont have a healthy place on a cruise or TRT.
    If you hate yourself, change yourself. Don't be a statistic, be the difference.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

    andy (08-03-2020)

  24. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone around hear in TN?

  25. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here not hear

  26. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    Originally Posted by Dog-guy View Post
    No way I'd cruise on Anavar. Still liver toxic and can begin to cause problems with kidney function.
    I agree with low dose 200-250 TC. I'm currently cruising 200 TC/wk and had my first blast last spring. I kept around 85-90% of my lean gains blasting Anavar 40mg/day x6wk and Deca 400/WK x 18wk keeping TC at 200/WK. Very happy with how I felt during and after the blast.
    I know this is super old but I came across it doing some research. Im about to run my first cycle besides just 500mg of test EW. I am planning on running my HRT dose of 200mg test C, 200 Deca EW, 50 Anavar per day, and 2IUs of somatropin per day. I see you take a day off per week on the Var. Is that just to give your liver a break? I might bump the Deca up to 300. Test and deca split into 2 shots per week

Similar Threads

  1. Couple Different ?? DOC ISSUES & Cruising-- Blasting, keeping gains??
    By Illtemper in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Blasting and cruising at a young age (early 20s)
    By Rage Strength in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:57 PM
  3. Cruising Clomid long-term for Test Boost?
    By Jawey in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:29 PM
  4. Cash: what were you cruising at?
    By BigFella in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 04:51 AM
  5. cruising
    By Malevolence in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •