sharing my exp. with gyno

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Hi all! so I recently came off my bulk cycle test e500(2*250) with dianabol(3tab/day). overall good cycle. fulness was there, still looked shredded. not overeating and feeling fluffy. not a big appetite though and lot's of going on in life. but still good cycle.

but yeah, so had my last 2 weeks without my test and once got my hands on sunday i did a pin of 750mg (last time I do that for sure) with my usual AI with it(should do twice the dosage).. two days later gyno started to cum up.

lucky for me that was the last week of the cycle and I'm cruising for the last three weeks now (1*250) + I added Nolva (40mg/day), as from the 3rd week no sign of gyno was even there.

So I guess , ima Just add my nolva for the future cycles from now on.

Hope it helps some newbies.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol is the worst as far as elevated E2 and gyno. You need to increase your AI quite a bit if you’re sensitive. I’d also consider taking Nolva too while on Dbol.

Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’ve read you should do when you notice signs of gyno and it’s good to know that it worked well for you.

What did you notice first that made you realize it was gyno?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
sore nipple at first , then a day later it got tinny swollen and sensitive to touch.
good thing I was taking baby dosages on that dbol i guess? but yeah, never repeating that mistake again for sure. Got shit scared.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol is the worst as far as elevated E2 and gyno. You need to increase your AI quite a bit if you’re sensitive. I’d also consider taking Nolva too while on Dbol.

well all was good actually , the gyno symptoms started to appear about two/three days after the 750mg test shot.
was first ever I did 750, the highest i went was 500mg shot's previous.

Or u would think that dbol built up maybe ?
Do u think Test shot of 750mg would go well if there was no dbol ?

sorry, I'm still asking newbie questions lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well all was good actually , the gyno symptoms started to appear about two/three days after the 750mg test shot.

I would suspect the build up of dbol. I’m very sensitive. Dbol will blow my nipples up in 2-3 weeks if I don’t take Nolva along with my AI.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Did you ever have a gyno issue in the past Andy?

Steamboat

Reaction score
Thx for sharing, always have it the AI or anti estrogen on hand

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
not sure if this is correct but there must be a point where gyno becomes an issue. So if the test and dbol you was on before had you just below the point the gyno would flare then you increased the test would that not push you over the threshold for your body. I no expert but it seems logical in my head

DOOM

Reaction score
instead of lies :32 (20):
Yeah ok says the Brit with biggest liar on the face of the earth as his avatar! You got me!

Actually I got nothing out of Andys post. I was being sarcastic! No offense bro.

New Threads