Great Rogan episode, love Post super weird and talented kid.

DOOM

Reaction score
I think his music is whack but he definitely seems like the kinda guy I would party with! I give him props for coming on the podcast shrooming with no sleep.

Chump16

Reaction score
i don't think he had much to say

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I think his music is whack but he definitely seems like the kinda guy I would party with! I give him props for coming on the podcast shrooming with no sleep.

you ever give his catalogue a try? I didn’t like him before until like a few years ago started to listening to more things I think he’s seriously talented makes a lot of good music I like but hey to each his own.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I got these 2 in my heavy rotation right now.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
His music isn't to my taste but I like Post as a person, seems like a chill dude. He's a huge 2A advocate and has some pretty sweet cars.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
His music isn't to my taste but I like Post as a person, seems like a chill dude. He's a huge 2A advocate and has some pretty sweet cars.

Im sire most people in here it’s not their taste either but that’s cool that at least you like him for those reasons. I think it’s bad ass he’s regular kid that did what he loved and made it he has a pretty cool story his hit song was recorded in a closet or some shit and blew up crazy.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I made it 10 mins and had to shut it down.
Plus dude looks like a clown.
Idc if my son was making millions I'd slap him straight in the face if he ever came home lookin like that

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I made it 10 mins and had to shut it down.
Plus dude looks like a clown.
Idc if my son was making millions I'd slap him straight in the face if he ever came home lookin like that

Judging people by their looks? Lmao I never said I would want my son to get face tattoos he’s an artist lol let him be he ain’t ever having to work a real job again in his life.

P.S

I knew that was coming eventually

Reaction score
Ok, he's not bad, but you have to admit a lot of his music all sounds the same...lol

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Im not into any of his music but I could tell for years he is ridiculously talented. He can literally sit down and make any genre of a track and it will be decent. Not many people can do that.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Im not into any of his music but I could tell for years he is ridiculously talented. He can literally sit down and make any genre of a track and it will be decent. Not many people can do that.

that is a fact.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

I listened to his top viewed videos on YouTube. One had a billion views. Was not impressed.

Confused as to why he’s so poluplar, actually. Watched a couple minutes of the podcast. Nothing against the guy personally except for the Bud Light And maybe some of the face tattoos.....

Reaction score
The face tattoos are from being insecure with his looks. Pretty common really, he's even admitted it.

And I listen to his music, I cant stand Nirvana but that set he did from his living room with Travis Barker was amazing.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I listened to his top viewed videos on YouTube. One had a billion views. Was not impressed.

Confused as to why he’s so poluplar, actually. Watched a couple minutes of the podcast. Nothing against the guy personally except for the Bud Light And maybe some of the face tattoos.....

Not your cup of tea Jin that's for sure.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
The face tattoos are from being insecure with his looks. Pretty common really, he's even admitted it.

And I listen to his music, I cant stand Nirvana but that set he did from his living room with Travis Barker was amazing.

Yeah I have no idea whats up with kids now a days and the face tattoos.

Hope none of them ever need a job or they are ****ed.

New Threads