Nuclear Labs formerly known as the D-Line and Goldline

Blacktail

Reaction score
So he is only getting charged for importing not selling? I could not open the article.

Reaction score
strango never heard a back thing about him got 7 years. vis vires 9 years. and musclehead got 10 years...

if goldline gets less than 10 years than i will be surprised at the curuption BS going on in courtrooms...

HE WAS BUSTED AND WENT BACK TO SELLING. HOW CAN A JUDGE GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE.

HE SAYS HE ONLY HAS 300K IN BITCOIN BUT BITCOIN WENT FROM LIKE 4K TO 60K IN A YEAR. HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE LOL.

he is a fraud and him and his FAT WHALE EX WIFE (who i hate the most just for having access to all these anabolics and being a fat slob peice of shit) should get 10+ years.

he is most likely rating on everyone he knows and using his old forum vet accounts to bust others to save his ass. he deserves to be locked up for being a POS rat trying to bring others down with him.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Esser is scheduled to be sentenced on June 7, 2021.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looks like Esser's Wife and boyfriend only received 6 month home confinement for their role.

North Attleboro couple gets home confinement, probation for role in steroid ring | Local News | thesunchronicle.com

[FONT=&quot]“I’m ashamed and embarrassed. Given the chance to go back and do things differently I would,” Shepard Esser told the judge when he asked if she had anything to say.

Not sure why anyone would
feel
ashamed to have distributed steroids. Getting caught? Sure.

[/FONT]

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
His gear was actually solid.. liked the presentation too

New Threads