Nuclear Labs formerly known as the D-Line and Goldline

Enforcer

Event Horizon
Reaction score
The D-Line, Goldline after being busted have resurfaced as Nuclear Labs now posting on ProM, BOP and ASF. Be very careful, David Esser was busted several months back by the feds and is likely attempting to make money to pay legal fees. Amazing he is willing to begin sourcing again and risk will be busted a second time. You have to believe the feds are watching him.

Bust link here -> https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/32065-The-D-Line-D-red-of-HU-BUSTED

If the money or gear is coming from or sent to North Attleboro, Massachusetts or Rhode Island or anywhere near there rethink you decision to use Nuclear Labs.

kdraoui

Reaction score
Dred is one greedy bastard and stupid to match. I see him arguing with a few guys in his thread at ProM who have figured out it is him. Looks like he had Big A delete a few posts too. D-line, Nuclear Labs, Integrity what next. He's going to get busted a second time, hopefully he doesn't take down a group of brothers with him.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Next time would be the 3rd time.....

Dred is one greedy bastard and stupid to match. I see him arguing with a few guys in his thread at ProM who have figured out it is him. Looks like he had Big A delete a few posts too. D-line, Nuclear Labs, Integrity what next. He's going to get busted a second time, hope fully he doesn't take down a group of brothers with him.

chandy

Reaction score
Back before I found this forum I saw a bunch of stuff about them. And people were saying they were still buying from him after he got busted. I'm surprised he is still around again after like 6 months of selling again or so

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
great heads up. Thank you Sir.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dudes in another forum or 2 are actualling linking this thread to show the enforcer dont play..... Chuck Norris stand no chance.... Neither does the international man of mystery....

Last edited:

testboner

Reaction score
D-line (David E.) was not “Integrity” (Integrity was an independent operator). And Nuclear is not David E (formerly D-line). Nuclear has ad at David’s board, but David isn’t connected outside of that.
Believe what you may, but that’s the bottomline.

Roc

Reaction score
Yes tb is right. Seems like they always go down when Rec drugs are brought into the mix

hbone

Reaction score
Tb is correct . Integrity was old brewer of his Y***s . gonna be careful it because he brewed and pressed tabs for a number of people.

Now maybe Esser set up Intergrity. They Nuclear seemed awful eager to step int fill the void on those baords.

Thx for the invite Mugsy

New Threads