Should I or not?

Reaction score
Ok guys new to the boards but was hoping for some help.

Let myself go was up to 300l bs BF% way too much never checked exact #'s didn't need to thats how bad I was.

Went to Dr test was low prescribed me TRT been 2 months Test C sub Q EOD .4 200 mlligrams so I guess 80cc per for 240/week.

Also was given var capsules 50mg 25am/25pm finished 8weeks of that.

Training and diet on point cardio 2x day dropped down to 247.

Staying on trt dose test wanting to add something else to help me keep going to replace VAR.

I have been able to source Tren Ace and Masteron was going to add small dose of each EOD maybe .50 each

Thought and opinions would be appreciated.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Agree with Jin...ride it out

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Kinda felt that, knew I could count on you guys to steer me straight.

My personality is all or none so tough to slow down and enjoy the ride always trying to go balls out!!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If it ain’t broke don’t try and fix it

Reaction score
By the way been 3 months of trt 4 months total back training, just didn't want it to seem like I dropped all that weight in 2 months cause not the case

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
By the way been 3 months of trt 4 months total back training, just didn't want it to seem like I dropped all that weight in 2 months cause not the case

My statement stands: incredible progress.

Besides, that would be too much weight loss in 2 months.

Keep grindng for now.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
What Jin said - keep doing what you are doing until it stops working then reassess, or it may not stop working and you reach your goals and then you can assess for new goals from there.

sfw509

Reaction score
Keep up the great work and ride out the progress your making. You may be shocked how long what your doing will work for you at this point.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
80 mg EOD of Dr prescribed Test, so 280 mg/week. Plus Anavar. You go to Dr Feelgood? :32 (20):

Curious where that dosage puts your Test levels at. Do you know?

Reactions: DF

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit. I need some prescribed Var myself.

Reaction score
I misspoke on the EOD actually MWF for a total 240/wk

Bloods May 21st Test total 547

re check after 2 months 7/15/20 Test TOTAL 988

Yes Dr prescribed var

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry guys found the first labs before started this Test was 327 2months later 547 and 2 months almost after that 988

so Started TRT had a jump. and I think after the VAR had another jump, Curious to see where it is after stopping the Var for a month.

DOOM

Reaction score
I misspoke on the EOD actually MWF for a total 240/wk

Bloods May 21st Test total 547

re check after 2 months 7/15/20 Test TOTAL 988

Yes Dr prescribed var

I am guessing that you are going to a aging clinic? Most endos would not prescribe a trt dosage that high and I can not imagine very many would ever prescribe anavar.

Adding more steroids can be counter productive. Stay the path for now. More cardio and eating in deficit will provide the results your looking for

Reaction score
I am guessing that you are going to a aging clinic? Most endos would not prescribe a trt dosage that high and I can not imagine very many would ever prescribe anavar.

Adding more steroids can be counter productive. Stay the path for now. More cardio and eating in deficit will provide the results your looking for

Yes on the clinic and also was told was just that high at the beginning and i will be cutting it down to the 150/wk range for maintaining. The Var was also just at the beginning as my hdl/ldl levels didn't look as good after the month or so on them. So no more of that.Pretty bummed cause I think I could get hooked on that stuff.

That was kinda the reason for the question of should I or not add something else to take the place of Var.

Pretty new to this stuff so after hearing from the few who answered not one person yet has said yeah go for it.

I appreciate the honesty and care from everyone who answered basically telling me not to make a mistake for no reason.

Would've been just as easy to say "Yeah go for it take all the Tren and Mast you can get"

So thanks again

DOOM

Reaction score
Yes on the clinic and also was told was just that high at the beginning and i will be cutting it down to the 150/wk range for maintaining. The Var was also just at the beginning as my hdl/ldl levels didn't look as good after the month or so on them. So no more of that.Pretty bummed cause I think I could get hooked on that stuff.

That was kinda the reason for the question of should I or not add something else to take the place of Var.

Pretty new to this stuff so after hearing from the few who answered not one person yet has said yeah go for it.

I appreciate the honesty and care from everyone who answered basically telling me not to make a mistake for no reason.

Would've been just as easy to say "Yeah go for it take all the Tren and Mast you can get"

So thanks again

I know you think Tren, Mast and Var will help you lose weight but they wont! Yes they are typically classified a cutting drugs but to see there full potential you really need to be at 15 percent body fat or less.

Your next best option would be HGH. A good starting dosage for fat loss would be 2-3 iu. It will take time to see its effects usually about 3-5 months. I am actually surprised the clinic did not push it on you already.

New Threads