Late night hunger pains

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Suck on a piece of baker’s chocolate. It will upset your stomach just enough to make you not want to eat, but will also satisfy your cravings

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Suck on a piece of baker’s chocolate. It will upset your stomach just enough to make you not want to eat, but will also satisfy your cravings

I'm gonna do this when I get my sugar cravings around every 18 days... Vicious cycle. As 30 would call it, 'shark week'.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna do this when I get my sugar cravings around every 18 days... Vicious cycle. As 30 would call it, 'shark week'.

If it’s just something sweet you need, and you are not fighting off hunger, a sugar free popsicle may do the trick. 15 calories each and never once associated with a shark attack off the coasts of Canada.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
If it’s just something sweet you need, and you are not fighting off hunger, a sugar free popsicle may do the trick. 15 calories each and never once associated with a shark attack off the coasts of Canada.

LMAO.. Thank you.. I didn't even consider that.. I'll have to browse the ice cream section.

chandy

Reaction score
One thing I've heard people do that I haven't seen on here is buy some fiber that u mix in wth water and drink a glass full of that about 45min to an hour before u go to sleep and it should help

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make yer last meal of the day something high in fiber and protein (meat & veg). The protein will help to satiate ye, the fiber makes yer belly feel full and yer morning shites will be legendary.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make yer last meal of the day something high in fiber and protein (meat & veg). The protein will help to satiate ye, the fiber makes yer belly feel full and yer morning shites will be legendary.
One fiber muffin will have me shitting a full log ..
one peice two flushes

Reaction score

This doesn't sound that appeal to me but now I'm curious to try it out

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This doesn't sound that appeal to me but now I'm curious to try it out

It's not, but it gets the thought of wanting something sweet out of your head.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard drinking water fills you up. I hate drinking water tho

New Threads