Anavar help please

$uperfly1

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I started taking 5mg Anavar from Beligas pharm about 2 weeks ago and my period started a few days ago and it is super heavy. Isn’t this contradictory to what it is supposed to do? I’m thinking what I got may be fake, aren’t cycles supposed to stop on anabolics? Also, I have hallux rigidus in my big toe (no joint left, it’s bone on bone) which is super painful but I’ve noticed the pain is gone while taking this, does anabolics help with joint pain? Or did I get prednisone?
thanks in advance!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I started taking 5mg Anavar from Beligas pharm about 2 weeks ago and my period started a few days ago and it is super heavy. Isn’t this contradictory to what it is supposed to do? I’m thinking what I got may be fake, aren’t cycles supposed to stop on anabolics? Also, I have hallux rigidus in my big toe (no joint left, it’s bone on bone) which is super painful but I’ve noticed the pain is gone while taking this, does anabolics help with joint pain? Or did I get prednisone?
thanks in advance!

Have you gained weight? If so, how much?

you probably didn’t get prednisone. More likely a less female friendly ora AAS. One guess as to why your toe might feel better: bloat/water retention.

Welcome. Hope you stick around. Consider writing a proper intro and being active in our community.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I would be worried about it being faked for something else as well though that doesn’t explain the heavy period. Have you gotten any results at all yet? It could be completely fake. As a women I wouldn’t trust anavar from an underground source unless you know other experienced females taking the same product with good results. The dose women use is cheap enough where pharma grade isn’t too unreasonable.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll find the answers you're looking for? Anyway,
Welcome to the underground!!!!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome and hope it ends good for u

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Your period is fine.

I get my period too.

I could take 5mg and still get my period. If you are super lean though, you may not see it. Two weeks isn't enough time to stop your period. In fact you don't want your period to stop.

chandy

Reaction score
Welcome to the board!

Good ole German coming in to help the few females here.

$uperfly1

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I lost my login and had to reset it. So the var ended up being dbol, not knowing this I took it for far too long. I had a lot of strength gains and my running improved but I ended up with plantar fasciitis, I pushed too hard because I felt so good. I had a mood improvement as well so the experience really wasn’t all that bad. I’m currently setting up a home gym and I’m going to really start training hard and on a schedule. I feel too insecure working out in a gym and find that I don’t work out at 100% because I’m so intimidated by the guys.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Make sure you get your anavar from a trusted source next time.
Why are you intimidated by the guys? Like how so?
Worry about yourself, get into your zone and put that work in.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got dbol instead of var, aggravates me how people take advantage of others with no regard to that person's health.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Home gyms are awesome, you'll love it!!!

Word of advice, don't skimp out on a cheaper leg machine. Get what you want, even if it costs more. You'll be glad that you did. I messed up. :32 (5):

$uperfly1

Lady Member
Reaction score
Because I am very lean and don’t look like I fit into the free weight area, which is always full of huge muscled up guys. I’m sure it’s all in my head but they are intimidating.

$uperfly1

Lady Member
Reaction score
What leg machine did you go with?

I think I found a reliable source this time around. Being a newbie I didn’t know that the market is filled with scammers so when I placed my first order I went with a company I thought looked legit. Lesson learned! And I have test kits now :D

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What leg machine did you go with?

I went with this one.... https://www.yukon-fitness.com/products/vertical-leg-press

It's ok, saves space, but I had to clamp a board to the foot plate to fix the poorly designed lack of an angle.

You'd have to be able to get the top of your foot to touch your shin to be able to get a good ROM with the way its designed.

It's not as smooth as more expensive machines either. But I double band it, and it's does the job adequately.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Ive been using my home gym for over a decade and it is the best investment ever.. No excuses I just wake up early go out to my building and work out go inside shower and get to work

That being said ANYONE who goes to the gym is trying to improve themselves and should never ever feel intimidated or discouraged from doing so.

Also on the Varbol stay away from anyone you dont trust..Var is one of the most faked orals (I believe) because it does cost the supplier more so he/she can

Call dbol var and make extra $$, which shouldnt be worth anyones health especially a woman.

Good luck on your adventures and hang in there. Chin up.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Because I am very lean and don’t look like I fit into the free weight area, which is always full of huge muscled up guys. I’m sure it’s all in my head but they are intimidating.

You'd be surprised on how piss weak a lot of those guys are.

My powerlifting team had 3 women stronger then most, one floating from 116lbs to 123lbs squatting 400lbs in just knee wraps walking it out.

Her var was real I can assure you that!

Tatlifter

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Her var was real I can assure you that![/QUOTE]

Trust and believe I KNOW this!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You shouldn't deprive yourself of going into the gym.
No matter how you look, you are IN THERE! Bettering yourself and guys respect that. Believe me we are not judging you in any sort of negative way.
You can learn alot from being in the gym, watching and learning from others. Something that you don't get from a home gym.
I think that you will find that those big guys mostly will be happy to give you friendly helpful advice if needed.
Be confident and give it a try.

New Threads