Getting Ripped-Off by “Healthy Aging” Clinic

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
thank you. Yea, I’m glad I got the bloodwork as I had otherwise been shooting in the dark. I would like to continue with getting regular bloodwork, hopefully at a lesser price tag than $500, but based on the meds they gave me i honestly feel like their consultation in that was of less value than a read thru of this forum.

Private bloodwork is much cheaper. Most of us get it done that way, either through https://www.privatemdlabs.com/ or https://www.personalabs.com/

There's threads on that in the forum, use the SEARCH feature to find out exactly what you need. You'll find a link to what you need, and general info.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of this,
Scams are everywhere it seems to be the American way these days?
Keep researching and make sure whatever you choose to do is legit before kicking out any money!!!
Good luck!!!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good review. I have been with about 5 clinics since starting TRT. Some are definitely more helpful than others and each have their own unique policies. A couple things I have always insisted on. If they didn’t allow, it was a deal breaker.

- My own blood work. I want to review it before the doctor so I never go into a consult blind and get ambushed on a topic I didn’t research first.

- Virtual consultation only. No office visits. If they insist on one, they are going to put sales pressure on you.

- Self inject. Same as above and I don’t have time to make a weekly appointment.

- Inject only. Creams if I am sick of injections and need a break, but it’s my call not theirs.

-90 day supply. Any more often they are just getting greedy with shipping and “handling”

regardless, expect to pay what you would for a car payment on an affordable used car.

New Threads