Getting Ripped-Off by “Healthy Aging” Clinic

Reaction score
I recently got blood work done and got a bullshit script from a healthy aging clinic in New Jersey. I was pretty desperate having ordered from steroidify back in May and to this day having only received 50% of that order.

so these jack-ass crooked doctors at this West Orange, Nj healthy aging clinic began making their bad impression on me when they quoted me over the phone that costs would be roughly $500 every 90 days for their program. Which was a bait and switch to get you in the door.

it was $500 just for the bloodwork and then $750 for some low grade test and hcg package that barely serve me for the 90 days. So all in all $1250 for a blood test that didn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know other than a vitamin D deficiency and lower quality gear than I had been getting for $100 from a co-worker before the covid apocalypse.

wanted to share this experience in hopes of helping anyone from avoiding these mistakes I’ve made.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry that happened to you.

It's great when we learn from our own mistakes, even better when we learn from others' mistakes.

I think if you stick around here and participate it will pay off. Lots of helpful people with quality advice.

Reaction score
I’ve been sticking around since I joined. It’s not the easiest forum to navigate and obviously a lot of the info that I believe would be most helpful to me is not very readily apparent, but I know nearly everyone here is better informed than me and I’m trying to draw what I can from it. As far as what sort participation I can offer otherwise, I don’t really know as stated i’m a bit disadvantaged in experience.

Reaction score
Ok, yeah I found your intro thread. You're definitely on the right path.

Just be patient and keep reading everything you can on the topic you're interested in. It helps to dig through older threads on subjects too.

Reaction score
As I have 30 days to cancel this contract program, I’ve reached out to the main doctor figure. Informed them that I was initially greeted with a bait and switch price quote and now I’m receiving an inferior product to sustanon 250 at a price rate greater than 10 times my previous costs. I have about 15 more days time in which I can cancel my contract with them, so I’m presenting them the opportunity to fix these issues, but not expecting much.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve been sticking around since I joined. It’s not the easiest forum to navigate and obviously a lot of the info that I believe would be most helpful to me is not very readily apparent, but I know nearly everyone here is better informed than me and I’m trying to draw what I can from it. As far as what sort participation I can offer otherwise, I don’t really know as stated i’m a bit disadvantaged in experience.

Is little tough to find the exact answer your looking for but just have to read more to find it. More you read the more you know. Welcome

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
When I started off at a clinic, I believe bloodwork was about $100, but I could be off a bit. It was DEFINITELY not anywhere near $500 though.

The cookie cutter protocol they sold was a 10 week supply of 200 mg/week of Test Cyp, 20 mg of Anastrozole (2 mg/wk) and 10,000 iu's of HCG (1,000 iu/wk) for just over $500. The protocol was non negotiable, that's what you got.

They made their extra money by pressuring peptides, dick pills, vitamin shots, etc... onto you. Constant texts from your patient advocate (salesman).

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Also, I believe there are clinics that will care for you, even if out of state. I hear Defy Medical getting mentioned often.

Reaction score
That’s exactly what they gave me lol, with the exception of the anastrozole. And altho I haven’t been getting solicited since visiting about vitamins and Ed pills, they did solicit when during my visitation. It was kinda ridiculous. The nutritionist was ripped, 49 years old and was trying to tell me his testosterone levels are at 1400 naturally, presumably to intimidate me about my lesser genetics and need for greater assistance.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
...The nutritionist was ripped, 49 years old and was trying to tell me his testosterone levels are at 1400 naturally...

He's full of shit. He's getting free goodies from the clinic in exchange for him driving sales their way.

Reaction score
I was very happy with the Sustanon 250 I had previously been taking, with the exception of definitely needing some hcg as it was paining my balls a bit. My game plan was just to recover from the nasty come off I suffered while waiting for meds from steroidify that only partially arrived, get myself back to where I was physically and when the gyms re-open here try a real anabolic cycle out for the first time.

healthy aging clinic was a last result as I was feeling miserable physically and would’ve done just about anything to recover my sense of normalcy. What’s your thoughts on the a anastrozole addition and why it was not included in my package?

Reaction score
What I’m learning from this dialogue is that they’re tactic seems to be to slow play treatment as much as possible. For example they wanted to try to avoid giving me test entirely and try to get me to pump up my levels naturally, which would create a 750$ 90- day plan of basically just consulting with limited costs to them in medicine. Then when that failed, it could be blamed not on their process but on my body for not responding. Then they would move slow on the test like they are doing now to create further need for expanded following up and as slowly as possibly getting me where they know I want to be while milking their contract money.

which I believe is why the bullshit 1400 natural test statement from the nutritionist, hoping to get me to make an even worse investment than the one I ended up making.

Reaction score
I don’t have a doctor or health insurance. The clinic is operated by a doctor. My test levels are not that wildly low that I really can validate a test script from an American doctor I don’t think. I want my test levels high where I feel at my best personally.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
could you tell me about the anastrozole and why maybe that was not included on my cookie cutter bundle?

It's an aromatase inhibitor, like Aromasin. Very important things to know if you're going to be getting into this. They control excess estradiol conversion from Testosterone, which can cause problems. Too much is bad, too little is also bad.

Blood tests are very important. Remember this too.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Speaking of bloodwork, whatever tests you've had done from your clinic, either download or print out the results.

When I left my clinic, I lost access to years of bloodwork results.

Don't be a dipshit like me. :32 (20):

Reaction score
It's an aromatase inhibitor, like Aromasin. Very important things to know if you're going to be getting into this. They control excess estradiol conversion from Testosterone, which can cause problems. Too much is bad, too little is also bad.

Blood tests are very important. Remember this too.
thank you. Yea, I’m glad I got the bloodwork as I had otherwise been shooting in the dark. I would like to continue with getting regular bloodwork, hopefully at a lesser price tag than $500, but based on the meds they gave me i honestly feel like their consultation in that was of less value than a read thru of this forum.

Reaction score
Speaking of bloodwork, whatever tests you've had done from your clinic, either download or print out the results.

When I left my clinic, I lost access to years of bloodwork results.

Don't be a dipshit like me. :32 (20):
yea I made sure to obtain a copy as I expect to cancel with these guys within the contract timeline to avoid another $1000 overpayment.