Tren A at 275-330/week experiences

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Took Tren E before had a horrible experience decided to do Tren A at a lower dose so I’m doing .55 5-6 times a week only on gym days.

So far I’m at about the week 6 mark and I’m feeling decent still not trying to bring it up this time around besides some night sweats manageable anger issues the occasional Tren cough during pin and constantly being horny it’s not that bad so far.

Starting to notice results and wondering how long should I ride this for? 8 weeks or try to push an extra week or 2? How are peoples experiences around this dosage? And length of stay?

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
CJ is your man he had great results on small doses, he only weighs 150 ish though

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’m sure my sons almost a buck 50 he’s 4 lol.

Damn I’m fat I weight almost twice that

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
At that dose, nothing wrong with those 2 extra weeks providing the sides are manageable. Reason I feel that way is Ace has you closer to the back door then E. Also take into account the lower dose will clear quicker if that back door is needed.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I figured smaller dose can ride it longer from this dose feel pretty good and am happy with what’s happening not a shit show like last time

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I'm in my 8th week a 75mg EOD,
Loving it, feeling good losing body fat
Strong as hell,can't get enough ass,have blood work scheduled for the 1st WK of September gonna keep going till then and go from there also taking caber but prolly once every other week! Just find myself easier annoyed w dumb shit people do!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I'm in my 8th week a 75mg EOD,
Loving it, feeling good losing body fat
Strong as hell,can't get enough ass,have blood work scheduled for the 1st WK of September gonna keep going till then and go from there also taking caber but prolly once every other week! Just find myself easier annoyed w dumb shit people do!

You get that burning feeling in your face and fingers and cough once in a while as well? Shit scares me every time it happens only happened like 3-4 times so far to me

Sicwun88

Reaction score
You get that burning feeling in your face and fingers and cough once in a while as well? Shit scares me every time it happens only happened like 3-4 times so far to me

No burning in the face or fingers?
Had a batch before tht every shot would literally take my breath away!
Only had Tren cough once this run,
Must of hit a vein?
I've been told that is what causes the cough? Tren getting directly into the bloodstream? Just find myself having to always be on point,
Not to react over small annoying things w others!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Last week I finished up an 8 week run at 75mg EOD.

I was ready for it to be over. I noticed the last couple of weeks, a few things started to change, albeit only slightly.

I found myself getting annoyed much more easily. I knew why, so it never got out of hand, but I didn't like it.

Also, the night sweats increased a little. I wasn't drenched, but definitely had a good glaze every morning, and my skin was starting to break out noticeably.

Never got the Tren cough, but I had one really bad injection in my Pec. Felt like I was stabbed, I dropped to my knees, face down on the bed, needle still in me, trying to wait out the pain. It felt like fire going down my arm, and my head felt like blood just rushed in and filled it. Couldn't finish the injection, I had to take it out and try again in a different location.

Also, I was cutting on it and Mast, didn't work for me. Crazy hunger. Last couple of weeks I went the opposite route, a mini bulk. I blew right back up to 200 lbs really quick, kind of happy about that.

Last edited:

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I would agree with Snake to start with. Might as well run the Ace if you are pinning that much. Easier to stop the sides. Personally, I don't run it high anymore. I like it around 200mg but am fine with the enan. The lower the rest of your cycle is the better you will be able to tell. Lower BF%s show low dosed better too.

I would suggest if your battling tren cough, mix each inject with another oil and mix it in the pin so it isn't separated and all one color.

That did it for me and so far anyone I suggested it to that tried it.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Last week I finished up an 8 week run at 75mg EOD.

I was ready for it to be over. I noticed the last couple of weeks, a few things started to change, albeit only slightly.

I found myself getting annoyed much more easily. I knew why, so it never got out of hand, but I didn't like it.

Also, the night sweats increased a little. I wasn't drenched, but definitely had a good glaze every morning, and my skin was starting to break out noticeably.

Never got the Tren cough, but I had one really bad injection in my Pec. Felt like I was stabbed, I dropped to my knees, face down on the bed, needle still in me, trying to wait out the pain. It felt like fire going down my arm, and my head felt like blood just rushed in and filled it. Couldn't finish the injection, I had to take it out and try again in a different location.

Also, I was cutting on it and Mast, didn't work for me. Crazy hunger. Last couple of weeks I went the opposite route, a mini bulk. I blew right back up to 200 lbs really quick, kind of happy about that.

I got the same fire feeling just not stabbing part. I like taking it daily just for the placebo for the gym something about going to the gym after a pin I really enjoy.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I got the same fire feeling just not stabbing part. I like taking it daily just for the placebo for the gym something about going to the gym after a pin I really enjoy.

I found that Tren hurt for a couple of days. I'd have to rotate injection sites around what I was training the next day. :32 (18):

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I found that Tren hurt for a couple of days. I'd have to rotate injection sites around what I was training the next day. :32 (18):

i can’t do that I have to do the cheeks otherwise I freak out and my wife has to do it. I’ve done the thigh before as well but not a fan.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the Bros - nothin' wrong with riding that one out another 2-4 weeks if yer sides stay manageable.

Ye getting bloods done soon?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with the Bros - nothin' wrong with riding that one out another 2-4 weeks if yer sides stay manageable.

Ye getting bloods done soon?

I should but I’m a sissy when it comes to getting blood drawn but I have to so I’m going to switch my primary doctor cause my last one I got into it with over them sucking once I do that I’ll get a refferal for blood work.

New Threads