Hit a vein injecting test

Reaction score
I think I just hit a vein injecting 1cc of Test E (250mg). I know I know I didn't aspirate it is awkward sticking a needle in your ass and trying to do that.

So I just started sweating profusely, like all of a sudden my heart rate sped up and sweat started pouring out. I sat down. My shirt is drenched. Feel fine now 20 mins later.

What's the protocol here? Did that shot get wasted?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No need to aspirate. These are medical guidelines and not my opinion or bro science. Don't over think this. Unless you intentionally mainline your shot it will be effective.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I don't aspirate either. Just start the injection slowly and wait a couple seconds if you are worried about injecting into a vein.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I think I just hit a vein injecting 1cc of Test E (250mg). I know I know I didn't aspirate it is awkward sticking a needle in your ass and trying to do that.

So I just started sweating profusely, like all of a sudden my heart rate sped up and sweat started pouring out. I sat down. My shirt is drenched. Feel fine now 20 mins later.

What's the protocol here? Did that shot get wasted?

Its happened to me once...vasovagal response you'll be fine

Reaction score
Sounds like a panic attack

Yeah I think I had a panic attack too! But I think that was secondary to getting drenched with sweat.

Idk I probably have mental problems too. I went to a psych hospital 25 years ago lol.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score

Happens to (some) people and at varying ages. I diagnose mine as age-related stiffness. There may come a time when sites you used to use get harder to reach, and it is prudent to drop them from your former injection site rotation. I never had the possible shot-in-vein you did, but my hand did get too shaky doing glute shots for them to be a "quality injection." When you do this long enough, scar tissue becomes a familiar adversary, and I try to avoid shaking to minimize inevitable scar tissue. Had to kiss my ass goodbye, and even the VGs I love are on probation now too.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But a good cigar is a useful sex toy .......

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
sounds like a mild case of shock. Don't be scared.

Reaction score
sounds like a mild case of shock. Don't be scared.

My wife was in the room next to me like 10 ft away. I was trying to think of what I should tell her if I started to lose consciousness. :32 (6):

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Did you inject to quick? Happens once in a while usually only happened to me while pinning 3ml or more kind of similar to Tren cough start getting tingling feeling all over the body to spreads slowly then start sweating and getting bad anxiety like feeling scared like I’m going to die but never do lol you will live as well.

Reaction score
Did you inject to quick? Happens once in a while usually only happened to me while pinning 3ml or more kind of similar to Tren cough start getting tingling feeling all over the body to spreads slowly then start sweating and getting bad anxiety like feeling scared like I’m going to die but never do lol you will live as well.

Funny I was just thinking I bet Bobby has done this before :32 (19): FINALLY SOMEONE I CAN RELATE TO ON HERE

graybass

Retired OLM Moderator
Reaction score
Almost impossible to shoot directly into a vein. You nicked a vein and got a little bit in your blood stream. No biggie other than you feel like shit for 10-20 minutes. This is because it goes immediately in to the small capillary veins in your lungs. This is what Tren cough is. Sometimes you can actually smell and taste it. Should still be just as effective.

New Threads