Test Cypionate Dosages?

Reaction score
I'm starting my first cycle and wanted to get some confirmation about dosages
I'm doing 500 mg of test cypo split into two dosages a week.
my vials are 10mL (250mg/mL)
I'm using 1mL syringes, im pretty sure its .25ml per shot
Thanks

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
To get to 500 you would do 1 cc twice a week. 250 plus 250 equals 500

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like a stupid question but bro when I first started I pinned way too much not knowing how to properly use the syringes.

1ML syringe full is the full 250mg/ml

Fill the syringe each time full and pin 2 times a week to get 500mg for the whole week.

Reaction score
ok appriciate it i was lossing my mind trying to figure that out

Reactions: CJ

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Always better to ask, and know for certain, than guess and be wrong.

It's funny cause his question brought me back to the day when first pinned I kept googling shit asking people and finally pinned 3ml of test e 250 lol.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Math!!!!!!!!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What progress have you made since your introduction? Why do you think you need steroids as an 18 year old man with very little gym time?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
What progress have you made since your introduction? Why do you think you need steroids as an 18 year old man with very little gym time?

Hes 18 years old? WTF don’t pin shit man

Now I feel like I contributed to some bullshit for a minor.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hes 18 years old? WTF don’t pin shit man

Now I feel like I contributed to some bullshit for a minor.

Just looked back. My mistake. OP is 22.

I still don't think he needs AAS. Has been doing a solid job gaining weight without it. All that said I'm keeping my mouth shut and will offer advice if he does go forward with a cycle.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Just looked back. My mistake. OP is 22.

I still don't think he needs AAS. Has been doing a solid job gaining weight without it. All that said I'm keeping my mouth shut and will offer advice if he does go forward with a cycle.

What he needs is a remedial math course :^ /

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I still say don’t touch the shit if your under 25-26 if you don’t plan on making it a job.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Doing research before starting anything is your best bet!!

Reaction score
I've done good I've been working out since i was 16 and went from 110 to 147 but everything is slowing down,
I'm not seeing any results anymore it sucks to say it but i have the worst genetics to build muscle.
Its so defeating to put in so much work and you might gain 2 to 3 pounds of muscle and thats if your lucky.
Im doing this cycle to give a jump start and get me motivated again
I've been thinking about it for a while and just want to do it as safley as I can.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I've done good I've been working out since i was 16 and went from 110 to 147 but everything is slowing down,
I'm not seeing any results anymore it sucks to say it but i have the worst genetics to build muscle.
Its so defeating to put in so much work and you might gain 2 to 3 pounds of muscle and thats if your lucky.
I've been thinking about it for a while and just want to do it as safley as I can.

Slowing down short of 150 pounds means you have room for improvement. It does not mean you should look to steroids.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
2-3lb of muscle is great gains nothing to fell defeated about. Most AAS users would be happy to gain that amount of muscle

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
2-3lb of muscle is great gains nothing to fell defeated about. Most AAS users would be happy to gain that amount of muscle

This right here. What exactly are your expectations from AAS?

Reaction score

The safest way is to not do it. Its pointless.

You need to put on more weight naturally. Don't you want to actually LOOK like you're on steroids, when you're on steroids?? Eat more. A lot more. And keep eating more. Then lift more. And heavier. And then eat. Do this consistently for years. I dont mean 16 til now. I mean now til years from now. Then revisit the steroid idea. If you look at a lot of the monsters on here, they didnt start steroids til later. They are not magic. Hell they aren't even a huge contributing factor. They are one of many tools it takes.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads