Test E cycle... how long can I run it for?

Reaction score
So I’d like to begin by saying I’ve used the search bar and have looked for the past hour couldn’t find the answer to my question, so I am hoping someone can give me some solid advice

ive been running
Anavar 30mg pharmaceutical 300 mg for 7 weeks
test E 300 mg a week for the past 7 weeks

i am about to stop my cycle and hit pct in 2 weeks but my friend is urging me to keep going. He tells me that test E should be run for atleAst 12 weeks... this is the time when it starts to get good he says.

i have enough test left to run AtleAst another 2-3 weeks.... call me paranoid but I’m worried about my recovery.

i have clomid and nolva and I figured it would be sufficient on a short cycle.

my question is, will my recovery still be ok if I run the test for another 2-4 weeks? Can I still stick to nolva and clomid for pct or should I get my hands on hcg if I plan on extending test E pins?

call me paranoid but my sex drive has been great... I’m 33 years old and I really don’t want to mess up my ability to get an erection and get my test back to normal levels by extending my cycle.... any tips or advice? Can I keep going with test E without screwing myself up...

thanks in advance for the replies

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Pin first ask questions later.....

Your friend is right, you planned a poor cycle. Might as well keep going.

And since you requested this twice: You are paranoid;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pin first ask questions later.....

Your friend is right, you planned a poor cycle. Might as well keep going.

And since you requested this twice: You are paranoid;)

not really... I’m perfectly fine with cutting my cycle short now. That was the original plan, short and sweet... get in and get out lol

my results have been great. I love the way I feel on test (don’t we all) I just want to be as “safe” as possible....

Reaction score
ridiculous either stay natural or just go on. permanently staying on 100 - 125 mg per week you would have much better results and manageable health risk.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
not really... I’m perfectly fine with cutting my cycle short now. That was the original plan, short and sweet... get in and get out lol

my results have been great. I love the way I feel on test (don’t we all) I just want to be as “safe” as possible....

Short and sweet requires a short ester, like prop.Yes, really, it was a poorly planned cycle.

Your results would have been a lot better if you had planned a proper 8 week cycle with prop or the like.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just to answer the title of the thread ..There are really no set rules to using aas..If your blood work is good no reason to stop at 12 weeks.Its all about bloodwork in my book..Also just because your bloodwork is good now who the fuk knows what aas will so later in life

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Your good either way man. If you are pleased with your results and want to come off, then come off. If you want to go longer, you’ll be fine. You are still young enough recovery shouldn’t be too hard. Just keep in mind for future use, the older you get the harder it is to pct and recover

Reaction score
Your good either way man. If you are pleased with your results and want to come off, then come off. If you want to go longer, you’ll be fine. You are still young enough recovery shouldn’t be too hard. Just keep in mind for future use, the older you get the harder it is to pct and recover

Thanks so much brother. Also thank you for your diet advice it was on the $$$ appreciate you.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
if you plan for shorter cycle u should take faster ester test like Prop or Cyp.

listen to your friend. Test E just kicks u really in about week 6.

u can still do the PCT you planned with no worries

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
At 33-35 is when you test levels start to drop naturally; TRT would only benefit you at your age.

New Threads