What's up SI?

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! Figured I would start an intro page to let everyone get to know me better.

I'm 26yo 5'10 at 170lbs 11%bf - don't laugh I used to only be 140 2 years ago. I'm into drag racing (sanctioned and legal), getting my business off the ground, eating, and steroids. Been working out hard since I got hit in a crosswalk by some lady in a SUV bout 2 years ago. Serious dislocation that I went in for surgery soon after due to recurring dislocations from everyday activities. Took 5 people tugging this way and that to get the shoulder back in the socket after the accident. Oh well. Got some money, changed my workout routine a little, and moved on.

It looks like this site is so much more relaxed and chill than that other site who shall not be named (you know, starts with an O and ends with gee). I recognize some of your names but others are new to me. I am here to learn as much as possible and contribute what I can. Looking forward to it.

I have run one cycle in the past. This was 3 years ago, Test cyp 400mg/week with nolva PCT. Didn't know too much so I really never got much out of it. At least I did a PCT though. Now that my diet is slowly getting in check I can't wait to run a proper cycle and have the know-how to make it work. I will probably wait a bit (a year or more) to get back on, but I'm going to take in all I can until then.

Happy pinning!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Have fun and dont be shy.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Going to try and run 5 miles in 45 min. Its hotter than hell here. But I gotta workout that heart too. 5 miles down a country-ass dirt road. Hope I don't get raped. See yall on the other side.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI brotha!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro

curls

Reaction score
Welcome to the best site around

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother Bob

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now that's how to introduce yourself! Welcome aboard Bob! Many of us hear found our way from Ology. I still consider a SECOND home.

New Threads