HGH timing for fat loss/recomp

DOOM

Reaction score
im really jealous of guys that can eat whatever they want in gh. Gh makes me extremely sensitive to sodium. Have to keep my diet very clean and watch sodium or else I hold a miserable amount of water
Yeah luckily that has not been an issue for me. I started eating very clean about 10 years ago. Right around the time I ran my first cycle. I usually run generic and I prefer to stay in loop of what I am running batch # and what its testing at. It is by no means a fool proof solution but it is better then nothing. Usually kits that are over 120 iu give me terrible CTS and insomnia. IDK something to do with the dimmer and how it is processed?

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experiences gents.

For the sake of debate, the idea that you should use GH before bed because “that’s when ur body makes its own” seems backwards but my understanding is less then a scratch on the surface of topic.
Wouldnt or couldn’t the intro of a synthetic shut down / reduce natural production during its peak?

Timing before meals makes a lot of sense based on the science

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Ok, found this article from...1991 that did a limited study on timing. From the article:

endogenous somatostatin secretion is important in determining the ability of the somatotroph to respond to repeated growth hormone releasing hormone stimulation and that for regular GH pulse generation a close interplay between growth hormone releasing hormone and somatostatin is required

Hopefully there's more out there, I'm sure there is just having to dig thru hgh studies on mice diabetes (Wilfred Brimley voice) to find them myself