Returning to the game a bit

Reaction score
Hey everyone 60 Yr old Male..Name is Tom...From the Gulf Coast of Texas...Been A lifter on and off for 45 yrs or so...Never serious for more than 3 or 4 yrs at a time...Have made some great gains then let them go as work, and family grew, only to pick back up for another few years...Have been thru serious biking tho, and did that for about 10 yrs til a truck crossed the center lane in 2014 and pretty much rocked my world..Anyway current job of 20yrs is propane store manager...Just wanted to say Hello, and introduce myself...Other hobbies are ham radio, and metal detecting..

Reaction score
As a matter of fact I do..Funny part is my GF of 10yrs was named Luann, and she is the office manager at another location...How Hank Hill is that...We sell Crawfish Cooking equipment, and outdoor cooking supplies..Anything to do with propane...Be glad to send info, and a link...I am right near Galveston Island...

Reaction score
Welcome! I've always wanted to do metal detecting, but I have too many people who would make fun of me for it.

Honestly, Curse of Oak Island is a cool show the metal detecting guy finds all the best stuff.

Reaction score
Welcome! I've always wanted to do metal detecting, but I have too many people who would make fun of me for it.

Honestly, Curse of Oak Island is a cool show the metal detecting guy finds all the best stuff.
Ive never really had anyone mess with me about it, now days so many people do it that its not unusual like it used to be in the 70's, and 80's....Helps that I live right near Galveston Island also....

chandy

Reaction score

Literally as I read propane I immediately was waiting to scroll and find that u posted some hank hill meme.

Welcome to UGBB. Hope u stick to it this time and stay safe from moving vehicles