Off Deca....knee pain worse than before....thoughts

Dan87GT

Reaction score
Hi...50 year old male, on TRT 200 mg/week for several years....6 months ago I added 200mg of Deca/wk for my joint pain, primarily knee and shoulder....I didn't notice a huge change, but some....I thought it would be best to come off the Deca for awhile, and after a month my knee pain is worse than ever....just wondering if the Deca affected my body in some way...i.e. turn off whatever help with joint lubrication, etc....

any help would be appreciated....

thank you..

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
With deca you only mask the injury, your noticing it to be worse because it’s felt better

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah.. It'll be bad for a little and then it'll fade away... My knee always feels worse after the nandro is out of my system

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Its perspective. Before your knee pain is a constant and/or you've been dealing with it for a while. Take it all away for six months. Stop the treatment and...oh, hello...

Gabriel

Reaction score
You can lower the dose to 50mg wk and still get the relief..big A did that

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I run it at 100mg/wk and it's helped my joints. I don't feel more is needed for therapeutic reasons (I've run it higher). Now if you're looking for aid in other areas then of course run it higher.

lfod14

Reaction score
You know the ol "hey doc, hurts when I do this".... same deal. I don't know about other people but my doc says at my deca dose I can just stay on it indefinitely so DEAL! You get used to very small changes very quickly! I doubt it actually hurts worse you just got used to it being better. I still always focus on actual rehab work as much as possible but the deca has helped my shoulders huge.

Gabriel

Reaction score
More than likely on the Deca,you pushed it and now off it's worse..

Reaction score
Water lubricating your joints you stop the deca drop the water and back to where you was .. I suffer bad with tennis elbow and my right knee is ****ed but when in deca I don’t notice it much soon as I come of bulk cycle I start to feel it all again within 4 -5 weeks

New Threads