Do I need HCG first cycle?

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm planning everything for my first cycle and want to get all my info right. I keep hearing different things about HCG so I want to know if it's better to use it or not for first cycle. My cycle will be simple just 500 mg test every week probably for 12 weeks with some AI only in case sides pop up because I hear its better used that way instead of on a constant basis (correct me if I'm wrong) and of course some type of PCT at the end. I'm 215 lbs (16-17% bf? Idk) at 6ft 27 yrs old. So yea my main question is if its better to use an hcg during this cycle or if I should just skip it. Money isnt an issue so if hcg is the better choice and gives me better recovery or growth then that seems good to me. Thanks.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
HCG goes with your PCT for two weeks. 3 weeks it too long although I like the effect of HCG better than I do the gear. It extends and balances your hormones back to normal.

Reaction score
Hey guys some Qs:

Do i begin Hcg on week 1 alongside test? Doing test e Mon Thur, so starting hcg on Tu Fri on week 1 is fine? Or should i delay hcg a bit

When do i stop hcg? Same time as test? So i go 12 weeks test and hcg, stop test and hcg, wait 2 weeks, then pct?

Thanks all!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You do not need HCG on your first cycle, or 5th, 8th.....I didnt need HCG until I hit 40 and even then I didnt need much 4 my body to respond. The body will rebound on its own in time, adding HCG will only speed up that process.....

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Listen to FD ... he's been using HCG for over 30 yrs now and looks at his balls every day.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys some Qs:

Do i begin Hcg on week 1 alongside test? Doing test e Mon Thur, so starting hcg on Tu Fri on week 1 is fine? Or should i delay hcg a bit

When do i stop hcg? Same time as test? So i go 12 weeks test and hcg, stop test and hcg, wait 2 weeks, then pct?

Thanks all!

Yes, start week 1.

I just put my test and hCG in the same syringe so I canninject them at the same time. One injection instead of two. But if you want to do the separately and/or on different days than your test that's fine.

You stop the hCG about 3 days before you start Clomid/Nolva for PCT.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
depending on how quickly you want to recover, hcg on cycle would prolly keep things quicker so ive heard.

but in my experiences was not used or available

bounced back every time and

& at 43 my natural test was still too high to qualify for trt

thats no hcg no pct over 20 cycles

Reaction score
Hey guys, just injected 250 iu hcg yesterday and shortly after I felt a bit down, slight headache, not as good as just pure test. Anyone else feel that way with hcg? Im considering not taking it anymore as it seems the benefits arent big. What do you guys think? Im also thinking about BnC first cycle instead of pcting.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys, just injected 250 iu hcg yesterday and shortly after I felt a bit down, slight headache, not as good as just pure test. Anyone else feel that way with hcg? Im considering not taking it anymore as it seems the benefits arent big. What do you guys think? Im also thinking about BnC first cycle instead of pcting.

You shouldn't have felt any different shortly after doing the injection. I think the way you felt is due to something else. Or what you injected isn't hCG.

New Threads