Trestolone/ment side effects injectable versus oral

Laser50216

Reaction score
What are the side effects of trestolone?

Does this change being oral or injectable?

Is is nephrotoxic or hepatotoxic?

Does it cause left ventricle hypertrophy?

What is considered a "safe" dose or a beginner dose (beginner being someone who hasn't used ment before but has used testosterone) as a cycle stacked with a low dose of testosterone?

What would be a reasonable amount of time for this cycle? Does this change being oral or injectable?

Does this increase prolactin or have any negative impact on sexual function?

Can this hurt the cns and cause sexual disfunction after stopping or after prolonged use such as many cycles or for too long of a time without a break?

Blacktail

Reaction score
I use 25mg a day injectable. Never had an noticeable sides from it. Ran it for 12 weeks twice. Doing it again next month.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
give me an hour and I will go research all these questions for you

What are the side effects of trestolone?

Does this change being oral or injectable?

Is is nephrotoxic or hepatotoxic?

Does it cause left ventricle hypertrophy?

What is considered a "safe" dose or a beginner dose (beginner being someone who hasn't used ment before but has used testosterone) as a cycle stacked with a low dose of testosterone?

What would be a reasonable amount of time for this cycle? Does this change being oral or injectable?

Does this increase prolactin or have any negative impact on sexual function?

Can this hurt the cns and cause sexual disfunction after stopping or after prolonged use such as many cycles or for too long of a time without a break?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I run 50mg a day with 300 mg test a week. Did injectable dbol the first 6 weeks at 25mg twice a day.. my favorite run by far. This is my 3rd time with this cycle. Keep AI on hand because ment is brutal.

Laser50216

Reaction score
I run 50mg a day with 300 mg test a week. Did injectable dbol the first 6 weeks at 25mg twice a day.. my favorite run by far. This is my 3rd time with this cycle. Keep AI on hand because ment is brutal.

what about infertility? can this be avoided if run with hcg or is this always a risk?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
what about infertility? can this be avoided if run with hcg or is this always a risk?

Using steroids “safely” is all about limiting risks. There is no way to negate the inherent risks.

Laser50216

Reaction score
Using steroids “safely” is all about limiting risks. There is no way to negate the inherent risks.

That depends. For example my trt is both test and HCG and the HCG keeps me able to have kids. The question is will this be effective if stacking trestalone on top of my test for a cycle?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Trt puts your body in its natural healthy state, that’s not the same as using steroids

That depends. For example my trt is both test and HCG and the HCG keeps me able to have kids. The question is will this be effective if stacking trestalone on top of my test for a cycle?

DOOM

Reaction score
I run 50mg a day with 300 mg test a week. Did injectable dbol the first 6 weeks at 25mg twice a day.. my favorite run by far. This is my 3rd time with this cycle. Keep AI on hand because ment is brutal.[/QUOTE
That combination sounds wet as fuk! I could be wrong but I believe that dbol and Trest both convert to methyl estrogen.

I wouldn’t run either without tamoxifen or raloxifene on hand.

Laser50216

Reaction score
I have lots of anastrozole on hand now that I'm not using. Any other specific benefits to tamoxifen or raloxifene that just ai won't do? Is there any research or j do about whether HCG will offset the fertility issue?

DOOM

Reaction score
I have lots of anastrozole on hand now that I'm not using. Any other specific benefits to tamoxifen or raloxifene that just ai won't do? Is there any research or j do about whether HCG will offset the fertility issue?
Yeah, as I just said Trest converts to methyl estrogen. Normal AI’s don’t have the same effect on these type of compounds. Therefore blocking estrogen at the receptor at the breast with tamoxifen or raloxifene with keep you from getting gyno.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
E2 aromatize differently with trest/ment better to have caber, nolva and aromasin on hand

And stuff said above

@Doom sorry didnt see u covered this hahag

Laser50216

Reaction score
Yeah, as I just said Trest converts to methyl estrogen. Normal AI’s don’t have the same effect on these type of compounds. Therefore blocking estrogen at the receptor at the breast with tamoxifen or raloxifene with keep you from getting gyno.

Thanks. Is tamoxifen or raloxifene preferred? How will these impact the aromatization of the testosterone? I don't want the methyl estrogen but I still want e2 in general so I'm not screwing up the health benefits from natural aromatization. Do you see guys blocking the methyl estrogen with either tamoxifen or raloxifene but then taking pregnenolone or even an oral estrogen to make sure e2 levels don't crash?

DOOM

Reaction score
No man your over thinking it! I don’t think either one will inhibit the conversion of estrogen because they are serms not AI’s. You’ll want to to run both bro. Obviously I can’t tell you the exact dosages to run.

Tamoxifen is usually cheaper and easier to obtain. It’s very effective when used proactively @ 10mg Ed. I prefer Raloxifene to battle aggressive pre existing gyno..

New Threads