Zero motivation

Blacktail

Reaction score
Ok I’m 6 weeks into 300mg a week tren E and 200mg a week test E. For the past week I have had absolutely zero motivation to hit the gym. Sleep is normal, nothing unusual going on in life. I’m kinda at a loss.
anyone else ever have this? I’m wondering if it’s tren related.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take some HCG and go bang one of Bro Bundy's chubby chicks. Problem Solved.

Reactions: DF

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're taking more Tren than Test, will most likely shut you down, add some more test and some HCG weekly.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No never when I’m on tren or any gear I love going to the gym ..

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
What is you're favorite movement? Do it a couple time at a weight that seems heavy. Accomplish that. Get mentally hyped about that. Then do another.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Hate to ask but are you 200% sure your gear is legit? Tren typically makes people motivated as hell to hit the gym. are you seeing tren related changes in your body composition?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Hate to ask but are you 200% sure your gear is legit? Tren typically makes people motivated as hell to hit the gym. are you seeing tren related changes in your body composition?

also have you had bloodwork while on the test you are using to confirm its legit and dosed correctly?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Ok I’m 6 weeks into 300mg a week tren E and 200mg a week test E. For the past week I have had absolutely zero motivation to hit the gym. Sleep is normal, nothing unusual going on in life. I’m kinda at a loss.
anyone else ever have this? I’m wondering if it’s tren related.

Once you start working out do the feelings go away?

I felt like that prior but once I got to the gym and got going it was hard to stop. Then after gym back to feeling like that all day and night. It was when I was also taking Tren E @ 400mg/week. Started about the 4th week I made it little over 7 weeks then the sides just were not worth it for me I jumped off. Took me like 3-4 weeks to get back to normal after that.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I hate that you feel that way, and i've felt that way before in the past.

I never want that feeling again. Being obsessed is what kept me going during down times from surgeries, injuries, any reason that i couldn't physically train. Mentally planning for a comeback to be better than where I left off.

My greatest motivation is being better than yesterday, last week, last month, last year.

I hope you overcome it soon, brother.

New Threads