Okay...new avatar so no will doubt that I actually do have a pair of wheels too...

Cashout

Reaction score
Okay...new avatar so no one will doubt that I actually do have a pair of wheels too...

<---------New Avatar from today's training with wheels shown for proof that I do really have a pair!

7_9_12.png

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Okay...new avatar so no will doubt that I actually do have a pair of wheels too...

Damn dude, you look even bigger than the old avatar.

I know you don't think so, but you are very close to the physique you showed us. Very ripped bud.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Okay...new avatar so no will doubt that I actually do have a pair of wheels too...

Ya bro your Def ripped.

Cashout

Reaction score

Will find out tomorrow when I get back to campus. Will be hitting the DEXA Scanner so I'll know exactly where I am.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I like the new avatar more than your old pic. Again very impressive. Ever though of doing some masters competitions?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Damn cash as always I'm more and more impressed with your physique. Your diet you posted the other day Plus this photo just shows how much knowledge and dedication, not to mention some pretty kick ass genetics, you actually have. You're the man bro. Good shit.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

cash is ripped!Good work brother!

Cashout

Reaction score

I like the new avatar more than your old pic. Again very impressive. Ever though of doing some masters competitions?

No I'm done with any form of competing. I never really enjoyed the getting up on stage thing myself.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

cash out...you better not blink bro...cause I wanna fuck!

Cashout

Reaction score

cash out...you better not blink bro...cause I wanna fuck!

So big man, I am very much spoken for at this time.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

lmfao!!baha

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Looking great cash, as always...but you knew that! How tall are you man?

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lookin sexy brother!

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm going to post a pic soon, just so we can see a starting point. I first have to find the part of this forum that is furthest away from Cash's avatar!

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Okay...new avatar so no one will doubt that I actually do have a pair of wheels too...

<---------New Avatar from today's training with wheels shown for proof that I do really have a pair!

7_9_12.png
So they are your training wheels?

(God I'm funny!)

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Wow! Very symmetric. Brother you have done a wonderful job of shaping your body. My hats off to you.
You have an amazing diet, work ethic and are reaping the rewards of years of dedication.
You sir are and inspiration!

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Now those are what I call "calves".. If you don't mind what is your routine?

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

damn cash!! you look sick brother! one day I hope I can get in that kind of condition at about 265-275 lol
what are you weighing??

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Cash u look official brother !

Cashout

Reaction score

Now those are what I call "calves".. If you don't mind what is your routine?

4 sets of heavy standing calf raise on a smith machine 315 X max cut to 225 X max cut to 135X max - max reps typically start out in the 20s but by the 4th and final set they are getting down to 10 reps per drop.

Followed by 3 sets of seated calf raise dropping from 225Xmax cut to 185Xmax cut to 135Xmax

That is it. Simple and to the point.