Question on the way Mast effects estrogen

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a long time follower, first time poster (never had a question I couldn't find an answer to).
I've always heard about Masterons anti-Estrogen properties. My question, However, is this: Does it function as an AI, or act as an estrogen receptor antagonist? I'm putting a cycle together that includes a higher dose of mast and wasn't sure if I should include a low dose of Aromasin. I typically will include 12.5 twice weekly (during blast) when I go over 500/wk of test.
Thanks in advance for any feedback, hopefully I followed all posting guidelines.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t know where the concept of Mast acting as an AI originated, but I have never found it to work that way for me. Best advice would to always have an AI on hand and take it when you need it.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I actually find it to help.
Everyone is different the only way for you to know is to experiment.

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
It depends on the compounds you intend to use and how sensitive your body is to gyno.

I recommend you keep aromasin on hand just in case.

Reaction score
Mast makes me brake out in acne but I still always run it with any tren cycle as it really helps keep the tren sides in check to a degree Anyway.. oh and the veins in my arms look twisted on the stuff like rope running down my biceps and forearms . Few guys told me it works like an AI for them but I personally run a low dose AI all cycle just to be on the safe side (Prevention is always easier than correction) so not noticed this my self and wouldn’t risk it as stand alone AI ... man may wake up with titties otherwise

andy

Elite
Reaction score
it does kinda, but still keep your AI with u and do bloods. better play it safe now than be sorry later

DOOM

Reaction score
It has a very mild anti-estrogenic effect. I don't use it anymore because of a thinning crown but its best attribute for me was the synergy it has with other AAS. Its also popular pre contest to dry out.