rant

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well i was over at body building .com asking if anybody had used any of those natural test boosters when this guy jumps me about my weight and the fact that i am trying to get to 250 pounds. i explained to him that i was looking for some personal bests on the bench. he proceeded to tell me if i was not benching 405 i needed to diet wtf? how my test levels would go up if i lose 30 or 40 pounds. thats what i like about here everyone just seems to support each other. over their it is always a hassle.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bb.com is full of juvenile retards...

Having said that a natural test booster will raise your test about as well as shoving a box of raisins up your ass. They are half right though. You need to maximize your glycogen levels prior to training for maximum explosive energy.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing about "your weight" I'll say is with a higher bf test aromatizes more so it's important to keep your estro in check. Other then that who gives a fuck. I don't see too many powerlifters worrying about thier bf % lol just about pushing the maximum weight possible. You're in the right place bro. Glad your here.

And POB's right. Test boosters are garbage. Plus you're on trt lol only test booster that's gonna work for you is a higher trt dose lol

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i ask my doc if she would test e2 on my blood test. i am hoping that she will up my test and maybe give me something to supress e2. i plan on dropping my weight back down but still not as lean as these guys were talking

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you in the right spot ken fuck bb.com and I aint talkin brother bundy.com that site is sick u can see me naked for a small fee..

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you in the right spot ken fuck bb.com and I aint talkin brother bundy.com that site is sick u can see me naked for a small fee..
jee thanks... little short on cash...have to pass lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck BB.com and the people on there!!! Anyone who I see with a bb.com shirt in the gym I always seem to give them the look. Plus some small fry threw his hands up today when he couldn't find any plates because we loaded them on the leg press in a BB.com shirt with a gut. Good thing ole beasto isn't on halo or test suspension.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but buddys dot com is like preppy body builders that wear fitted t-shirts in the gym and do hella curls in front of the mirrior lol
please none of you say you wear fitted tshirts to the gym thats jus gay.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bb.com fuck those homos.

G

Georgia

I had a BB.com t-shirt. Jizzed all over while on vacation...needed a rag...then threw it away. Fuck that anal fisting circle jerk fest

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a BB.com t-shirt. Jizzed all over while on vacation...needed a rag...then threw it away. Fuck that anal fisting circle jerk fest

Holy Shit Georgia! You really don't like BB.com, huh?!

Glad your hear Ken. I think the laid back atmosphere is why the people that consider this place home do so... I know I do. There are several forums that just become filled with people more interested with riding your ass and being dicks than actually helping. It's not like that here, and I am proud of that!

G

Georgia

Most of the members are just utterly retarded. Irks me so bad. I mean I don't really mind BB.com I just really needed a rag

Reaction score
I love to read this kind of complimments to SI, I truelly beleive thers no other board like this one. Zeek has going little by little changing how a board is run and by their members, I know we have talked about it and some of his friends are just joke with him about it. We are diffrent here and will make this board the best of all period....

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love to read this kind of complimments to SI, I truelly beleive thers no other board like this one. Zeek has going little by little changing how a board is run and by their members, I know we have talked about it and some of his friends are just joke with him about it. We are diffrent here and will make this board the best of all period....

^^^ Word brother!

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
well i was over at body building .com asking if anybody had used any of those natural test boosters when this guy jumps me about my weight and the fact that i am trying to get to 250 pounds. i explained to him that i was looking for some personal bests on the bench. he proceeded to tell me if i was not benching 405 i needed to diet wtf? how my test levels would go up if i lose 30 or 40 pounds. thats what i like about here everyone just seems to support each other. over their it is always a hassle.

bodybuilding.com is a board full of kids, what did you expect? ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I see these homos say to take a test booster in pct. I always freak out and say dude its boosts natural test. If anything its gonna boost e in pct and will cause more harm then good. Everyone knows pct can be difficult at times, why ad another chemical that possible could make it harder to recover. Idiots go by what these reps say. I'm a rep for a company but even brother reps that say that to sell a product I freak out on. Ya I'm here to help others number one. Selling products number two. Having sweet man sex talk number three.

New Threads