Feedback on my fall cycle plan.....

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Hey deplorable,

how is your cycle going? Curious for an update.

cheers,
Tater

Hey buddy, yeah sort of forgot about this thread.

It's going good...not amazing IMO but good. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to react to the Dbol, which is why I sort of lowkeyed it on this one, but as I moved along I realized I could certainly up the dose a bit but I didn't want to mess with my plan too much. I ended up only running four weeks of it which leaves me with enough to run 50mg day for 4 weeks at another time. I was taking the 25 at like 5 in the morning for a 6 -7ish workout and was crushing it but was crashing out later in the day so I think 25 2x a day is where I want to go next with it.

The NPP has been nice and smooth. First time running it and I much prefer it over Deca for the simple fact you don't have to wait 6 weeks for it to kick. gonna run it for 2 more weeks here and then start stepping back down to TRT til next spring probably.

Only weird thing is I started getting night sweats pretty bad around 2 weeks ago. Not quite sure what to attribute it to after talking to some guys on here. Doesn't appear that NPP does it to anyone else but I don't know. Not overly worried about it. once I'm back down to TRT for 3-4 weeks gonna do a full blood panel and see where everything is at.

Overall, I've added about 5 pounds of muscle mass after the minimal dbol bloat wore off. PR'd on my bench (finally got 225 up like 3 times) and a few other things. I've packed on about 35 pounds of muscle in a little over a year so I think it's going to be a much slower road to get to the 230ish pound goal I have set. I don't want to put too much stock on a scale weight but it is a quantifiable, realistic goal so it pushes me to get there.

Was talking with Gibs in another thread and didn't really realize how much bigger I was getting until I tried throwing some pants and button ups on from last winter and they were fukin skin tight. I had to throw a bunch of crap out.

Final Note: I just pinned delts for the first time as my quads are getting beat up and it went flawlessly, but had pretty extreme pip for like 4 days. Gonna stick with it and see if that lightens up at all.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
I posted this in my transformation thread but a year ago i looked like a white Ethipoian, and this is where I’m at now. Making pretty good progress for a tall, lanky fuk.
5F7E0AD5-46BB-4A23-87BC-A8E9A742EE70.jpg

lfod14

Reaction score
after about 10-12 weeks of 750 my back started blowing up with acne and my e2 was high as hell for a bit..

Same here man! @750 acne all over the place and it was just unneeded. Test was over 3000, no real benefit. Not going over 500 anymore. I'll be hanging out at TRT doses for a while, gotta formulate the next one I guess.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run NPP a few times ... no question its an awesome compound ... for me I've found that acne is horrible ... I prefer Mast P ... does not create as much acne for me and makes my PP sing .... I will admit hair has taken a hit over the nearly 10 years I've been cycling now ... mostly trt / hrt but once or twice a year its nice to go on the wild side ... riding the Mast P 300mg per week training now (500mg test cyp) ... its amazing the difference in sex driving and strength when on ... even with very moderate cycles ....

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I've run NPP a few times ... no question its an awesome compound ... for me I've found that acne is horrible ... I prefer Mast P ... does not create as much acne for me and makes my PP sing .... I will admit hair has taken a hit over the nearly 10 years I've been cycling now ... mostly trt / hrt but once or twice a year its nice to go on the wild side ... riding the Mast P 300mg per week training now (500mg test cyp) ... its amazing the difference in sex driving and strength when on ... even with very moderate cycles ....

My hair just stands no chance on Mast.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Same here man! @750 acne all over the place and it was just unneeded. Test was over 3000, no real benefit. Not going over 500 anymore. I'll be hanging out at TRT doses for a while, gotta formulate the next one I guess.

yeah man i agree. I was just converting a shitload of it. I’m eyeballing 500 as well next run. 2 easy peasy 1ml pins a week. Really looking into Mast. Thinking about a test/mast/dbol bulker next spring. I don’t know, i got time to figure one out. This went well I just coulda went a little harder i think.

New Threads